Chapter 2

_____________(HOME)____________

"Mom, I'm home"

"Sweetie come here and help me" I walked to the kitchen

"Mom, what's all of this"

"My boss is coming and she's bringing her family, we're going to be discussing our new case. Help!!"

I laughed at how stressed she was

"What are you doing mom!" I said, looking at her reading the recipes.

"I don't know what to do? Help me, you're much better at this"

I took classes to learn how to cook and I'm so close with my grandmother that I loved cooking from her.

"Mom steps aside, let the chef cook. You go do your things" I took the paper from her hand.

"Thanks, " she kissed my forehead "and sweetie, I have another favour?"

I looked at her confused "what?"

"Wear something nice, please"

"I always wear nice clothes"

"I bought a bunch of clothes, I'll put it on your bed. you can choose"

"Fine mom, now leave me so I can finish cooking"

"Thank you, honey"

I finished cooking and backing, then I went to take a shower, when I came out I saw a plastic bag on the bed, I searched and saw a fuschia dress, I smirked and put it on, did my makeup and heard the bell ring.

"Amara, they are here"

"Coming"

I went downstairs just to see Harry Styles. I looked at him confused and shocked. I stopped when I saw him and he had the same shocked face, but then turned into a smirk. This guy really gets on my nerves, what is he doing here.

"This is my daughter, Amara"

I went down and smiled at the lady.

"You can call me Anna, this is my son Harry" I looked at Harry with a straight face.

"Yeah, we go to the same school," Harry said with his stupid yet sexy smirk"Oh that's good,." His mom said

"Let's eat so we can get to business later," my mom said and Anna agreed.

Mom sat next to Anna and I sat next to Harry. My mom and Anna were talking when Harry said, "So you're Isabell's daughter"

"Isn't that obvious" I rolled my eyes "can we just eat and not talk"

"You don't like talking do you?"

"No, I don't like talking to you"

He smiled not smirked but smiled and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.