Chapter 37

"Me and Louis were together since I remember, my father and his father are best friends. We were three best friend Me Louis and my old best friend Clair. We did everything together, Louis was my soul mate, and we did everything together. He was mine, I was his..."

"Go on"

"I was his girlfriend, he was the love of my life but I wasn't his. Everything was perfect until I heard that he was cheating on me, I confronted him wanting to know who the girl is but didn't tell me, he kept on saying that it's a girl I don't know and he will never do it again but I didn't believe him so one day I followed him he went to the park were we always hanged out and guess who I saw..."

"Who?"

"My best friend Clair, he was cheating on me with my best friend..." she was tearing now, seeing her like that breaks my heart "I went to them and started screaming at both of them asking them how could they do this to me and you know what they did, they laughed at me. Then after few days they told me Clair was pregnant with Louis baby"

"Amara I'm so sorry I don-"

"That's not the worst part"

"What happened?"

"I was so depressed that I don't leave my room just to go to school but one night in Halloween I went out with my other friends from school I got lost in the woods and I saw Louis, he was drunk, he started ripping my clothes off touching me everywhere but then I hit him where the sun doesn't shine. I started running screaming for help but it was Halloween everyone thought it was an act; he caught up to me and started hitting me. Blood was all over my face, until a guy came and saw us. He screamed for Louis to stop but he didn't and kept hitting me then I didn't feel anyone hitting me anymore I tried opening my eyes but all I saw was 2 people fighting and the next thing I remember is me at the hospital. When I was there no one could recognize me and seeing that my town was small everyone knew each other but the day after they my parents were searching for me and they told them that there was a girl in the hospital that they don't know anything about and you know what they called me!"

"What?"

"John Daw. After few weeks my parents split up and I couldn't bare to stay there, so my mom got a job and we moved here"

"Amara I'm really sorry"