Chapter 47

~Logan's P.O.V~

I saw Niall with a girl talking, I went to him.

"Hey Niall Have you seen Harry?"

"He's outside"

"Thanks"

I went out and saw Harry hanging up the phone.

"Harry"

"Yea-"

I went and hit him in his cheekbones

"What the hell mate?"

"You've been kissing my girlf- my fiancé"

He looked at me smirking, I was ready to hit him again but then I said fuck it I'm going to go and find her

"BTW... That means by the way, she has feeling for me and you cant do anything about it"

"Screw you Harry"

"Right back at yeah, do you smell that?" he frowned and looked at me

"What? Your ego!"

"Ha-ha. No its like so-" he looked at the building, I followed his gaze.

We saw smoke coming out of it, we hurried in.

Fire was everywhere, we saw Niall looking around. Harry rushed to him and I was next to him.

"Where is Amara?" he looked really worried. I mean I am but he just loo-

"I saw her talking to Louis" Niall said "can you help me looking for a girl?" he asked Harry

"Niall I-" Harry began saying like he's lost

"Go find her. I'll help Niall," I said to Harry

He looked at me confused "Thanks mate"

~Harry's P.O.V~

What's up with Logan, he just hit me for kissing his girlfriend, then let me chase her. I saw Louis I walked right up to him and hit him, he looked at me wanting to hit me but I held his fist and I hit him in the stomach.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know I was talking too her then she stormed away"

"Never talk to her, you hear me! Now get out"

My phone buzzed, I picked up.

"Harry, she's with Logan" Niall said

"With Logan? Son of a bit-"

"Harry calm down she's okay, now can you come to the hotel because our flight is after 4 hours, we need to head back"

"What about Amara?"

"She's going back with Logan"

I hanged up, what am I doing why I'm so hung-up on her. She doesn't even fucking care.

____(The way back home)____

"Harry, are you okay? You didn't say anything since the fire"

"I'm fine"

"Harry I'm your bestfriend, talk to me"

"I don't know, I care about her mate"

"I have been in love and its painful, pointless and overrated."

"Mate what happened with Ca-"

"Don't say her name. Its just something I don't want to remember"

"Harry she was obsessed with you"

"Yeah but I loved her. Anyways it doesn't matter she's in an institute now so forget about her"

"Harry, you have to forget about her, she damaged you good"

I looked at Niall

"Fine you know what lets change the subject. Ill call Liam so we can hangout at your house"

I gave Niall a look "Did I invite you guys?"

"No but I want to tell you and Liam about this girl I saw"

"The elevator girl?"

"How did you know?"

"Mate you were drooling all over her"

"I really fancy her"

"So what happened?"

~Logan's P.O.V~

I dropped Amara back home, nether of us talked she looked deep in thoughts and I was thinking about us.

I got home.

I don't know what to do I don't think she loves me anymore, I mean she does but not as much as she used to. I think she has feeling for Harry. How they act around each other, I mean before she used to hate him but now they get along pretty well and the way she laughs around him.

I have to do something I mean I love her but I can't have her if I don't have her heart.

____(Next day)____

~Amara's P.O.V~

I knocked on Logan's door but no one answered.

"Amara?"

I looked behind me and it was Logan "Hi"

"Can we talk?"

He sat walked to the chair on the porch and moved his heard so I come and sit next to him.

"Where were you? Running?" I asked

"At Harry's"

I frowned and looked at him then I remembered its because I told him me and Harry kissed.

"You didn't kill him did you?"

"No, we both want the same thing" he looked at me

I sat next to him

"Logan, why did you send Harry to come looking for me instead of you?"

"I sent him because lately, it seems like he's able to go threw you in ways that I can't" he looks down "you'll listen to him, trust him, even when you can't trust me"

"I didn't mean to not-"

"Come on Amara, I mean after all the things we have been through... You can admit it"

I let out a heavy breath

"You have been so patient for me. I love you so much for trying to change who I am now and go back to the innocent me. Because I love nothing more but to get her back because the girl that she has become that I become is different somehow. Darker. Who I am? What do I want?-"

"What you want!" I looked at him "or" he looked at me "who you want"

"Something has changed between Harry and me, much more than it ever used to is" he looked at me "I'm sorry. I don't want to lie to you," I said trying not to cry ­­­­

"I can't do this Amara, not anymore"

"I know" holding my tears in.

We both breathed in, I took out the ring gave it to him he took it and looked at it.