Chapter 87

I entered the hospital with Harry's driver leading the way.

"You're waiting room" he opened the door for me, I saw Blair and Saffron with the guys, I walked to them as they acknowledged me "Amara, Hey. how are you?" Blair hugged me

"Where is he" I was in shock

"VIP section. The last room on the left," Niall answered

"He just finished his surg-"

I blocked everyone and I just ran to the room and I opened the door seeing him on the bed. I can't believe what I'm seeing, he's connected to machines.

"Ma'am" the doctor came behind me "Ma'am, you can't be here."

"I'm his girlfriend"

"Sorry Ma'am only family"

I looked at him "THEN I'M HIS FUCKING WIFE" then I turned to Harry

"Sorry, my name is Dr. Bolt. He's in a critical situation, we had some problems in the surgery which led him to be in a coma" he rested his hands on my shoulders, I kept on looking at Harry. He's covered with bruises and cuts on his face.

Oh baby.

I held his hand tight.

"If he wakes up we can see how successful the surgery and if it damaged his brain"

"What do you mean 'If'" I turned looking at the doctor

"We don't know if he's going to wake up"

"What?"

"I'm sorry"

"Leave us" I harshly said to the doctor.

I heard him shutting the door and I looked at Harry's cuts and bruises.

"It's my fault"

~Harry's P.O.V~

I can hear everything around me and what the doctor said, I wanted to be there to tell her everything is going to be fine, even if I didn't wake up. She needs to live her life.

"You lied to me" I can hear her saying while holding my hands "You promised me you'll come back home"

I can feel her hands but it's like she's holding me from a distance, I don't know how to explain. All I feel is pain everywhere and I can feel myself getting weaker.

Even if I wanted to apologies for leaving you, you couldn't hear me. So I won't.

"Please don't leave me" she started sobbing

I don't have a choice baby. you are by far the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I get to die by knowing that I was Loved not just by anyone but by you... I paused trying to open my hands or move any part of my body, but I couldn't I love you Amara I wish she could hear me say it.