Chapter 29

~Logan's P.O.V~

Blair and Liam came in then Niall behind them.

"Harry what's wrong with your hand?"

"Nothing Niall don't worry"

"My ex came and Harry punched him" Amara smiled to Harry

"Where were you?" Blair asked me

"I was here"

"And you di-"

"Blair" Liam said looking at her

I looked at Amara "Amara can I talk to you in the kitchen for a moment"

She nodded and followed me in the kitchen.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes I do Logan more than anything, what's wrong?"

"It looks like I'm one step closer to being two steps far from you when everybody wants you"

"What do you mean Logan?"

"Clearly your friends don't so let me clear this out for you Harry has feelings for you"

"No Logan he doesn't"

"You know what no he loves you and you can't see that"

"Because I don't care Logan, all I care about is you. You are the one that I want. I chose you not him. Me and Harry are just friends nothing more nothing less" she smirked and came closer "are you jealous?"

"Yes" I frowned

"Don't be you're my man"

"Still I'm going to have a little talk with him"

"Don't scare him big boy"

"I'll try" I leaned in and kissed her

"Okay love birds time to leave" Blair said

"You just came" we followed her to the living room

"We just wanted to say hi plus we have dinner with our families"

"Okay have fun. Wait where is Harry and Niall?"

"They had to leave"

We said our goodbyes.

~Amara's P.O.V~

We were now in my room arguing about Logan talking to Harry, he want to have a little chat with him and I want him to do it in front of me but he doesn't.
"Listen I want to just talk to him and not in front of you, I don't want you involved with what ever will happen, just trust me"

"Fine but don't hurt him"

"I won't promise you" he kissed my lips

"Logan" I held his face so he doesn't kiss me

"Promise me"

"If he didn't I wont"

"My man is defending my honour, such a turn on" I smirked

"At your serves fiancé"

"Kiss me"

I smiled and leaned in, his lips grazing mine. He pressed them together. His lips were full and soft, warm. I put my hand on his shoulders. he held my face. His fingers knotting into my hair. His tongue sliding into my mouth. He pushed mine, wanting me to use it I assume. He moved my head back, deepening the kiss as our tongues fought. I was breaking out into sweat. I somehow laced my legs around his waist; he pulled me into him, his hands traveling up the back of my shirt.

"Whoa" I exhaled by his mouth "slow down, I don't do that. I'm not ready we talked about this"

"Yeah I know" he breathed out. He kissed me again, knowing he wasn't going to try anything else. He picked me up carried me to my bed. He kept kissing me, we were basically making out right now. Until his phone rang.

"Uggg"

"Hello... yeah, its on the desk... what?.. I'm coming now"

"Babe it's late you can't go"

"I know I'm sorry but I have to sign some papers, see you tomorrow"

"Sure"

He kissed my forehead and left.