Chapter 10

.........(Few Hours Later)........

Blair would say something funny or something hilarious would be on the TV and we both burst out laughing, its been like this for almost one hour.

Suddenly the door swooshes opened "I told you guys to be quiet. I told you not to make much noise. But what do you do? You go and do it anyways. Can't you guys ever be quiet?" Harry said frustrated. His brown hair in a messy way and his green eyes were sleepy. He was only wearing his boxers. I could clearly see his flat, muscled stomach.

I couldn't explain exactly what it was, maybe this was what people described as butterflies in your stomach, but it felt nice.

No Amara focus, he's Harry the bad boy.

"I'm always loud. You should be used to it," Blair said, "I think you just like to come in here so Amara can see you in your underwear. I mean she seems to enjoy it but that doesn't mean you have to keep coming in here all the time."

"Blair," I yelled embarrassed, as Harry looked over at me a smirk coming to his lips as he noticed that I had been staring at him.

"I look good in my boxers. Don't I Amara?"

I hid behind my brown hair to hide my embarrassment.

"You can leave now, Harry." Blair said shooing him out the door.

"Why should I leave? I'm sure that Amara still wants to see my beautiful body."

"Because as much as Amara may want to see your scrawny white ass. I don't. Now goodbye and goodnight." Blair pushed him out the door, just as he said, "Goodnight." She slammed the door in his face.

"So what exactly was it that took you so long in the kitchen?" Blair asked as we settled down.

"I told you I burnt the popcorn."

"We both know something happened with you and Harry. Now spill. I am your best friend."

"Okay fine. I'll tell you."

"Great."

"I did burn the popcorn. But it was all Harry's fault. He comes up to me looking all... well hot and then out of nowhere, again might I add, he kisses me. And I kissed back."

"You kissed him? Again!"

"Yeah and I was so distracted that I forgot about the popcorn and it burnt and I had to make another one and then he made it for me and then I asked him to help me carry the stuff and before you ask no we are not together we won't be, I hate him"

"Please we both know you like him and he obviously likes you. I mean he keeps kissing you and he helped you carry the snacks up. If he didn't like you he wouldn't have helped," she explained.

"Yeah, but he could have only been nice."

"Amara we are talking about Harry here"

"Exactly you know he doesn't do girlfriends"

"See you do want to be his girlfriend"

"No I don't, can we drop it I don't like him I actually HATE HIM"

"Geesh okay chill"

After watching our last movie we both went to sleep.