Chapter 88 (The End)

~Amara's P.O.V~

"Please. Please, come back to me baby" I rested her head on the bed "I love you, baby I am madly, deeply, truly. passionately in love with you" With that I heard a beep coming from a machine and all I'm seeing nurses and doctors running in and saying code blue.

They pulled me aside "What's happening?" I whispered but no one answered so I raised my voice "What's happening?" I said to them while they gave him CPR "ANSWER ME WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HIM"

"Get her out of here" The doctor said

They pushed me out of the room.

"No, I want to stay" but they just pushed me away

I know how this goes, They're going to come back here and tell me sorry for your loss.

He's my everything.

What should I do now.

I can't just sit around.

I ran to our private waiting room and started searching for my bag

"Amara?" Blair said but I ignored "You need help finding something?"

"Got it" I took my bag and flipping it taking everything out of it and saw the plane tickets, I started ripping our plane tickets. What's the point of having it if he's dead?

"Amara, stop it" Liam softly said

"Why? Because you don't want me to be in denial! You want me to face the truth! This. Is. the truth. What do you want! he's laying there because of me; I don't need these tickets. He's technically dead" I started sobbing "I wouldn't want to live in a life he's not there, you would but I wouldn't" I started walking around the room "I mean I don't know does that make me a bad person! I have no idea"

"Amara stop it; you're scaring me" Blair shouted at me

"What else am I suppose to do without them, Blair"

"Amara stop; I need you to calm down" Liam said in calm voice

"No I can't. I can't" I cried "I can't" I kept on repeating it, everyone was looking at me worried "It hurts. It hurts. Make it stop please" I sat on the ground "Please make it stop, please it hurts"

 Make it stop please" I sat on the ground "Please make it stop, please it hurts"

~Niall's P.O.V~

I rushed to the room and opened the door hurriedly seeing Amara on the floor crying "He's awake" I looked at her with a soft smile

"What?" she looked at me confused

"He's awake and been asking for you"

she weakly smiled and lifted herself up "He's awake" with that she pushed everyone aside and ran out. "He's awake"

 "He's awake"

~Harry's P.O.V~

I saw Amara rushing inside and stopped when she saw me.

"Now before you get mad" I said smiling, hoping to explain how I broke my promise that i'll be back

"Mad can wait" she rushed to me and crashed her lips on mine, I kissed her back then moved to her neck and ran my hands down her leg and then continued kissing her neck moved my way up her jaw.

"Baby, slow down I'm in pain"

She laid next to me frowning "Good then you get how I felt, What a feeling to be right here beside you right now, Holding you in my arms"

"You can rest now, sleep" I said

"I don't want to sleep," she frowned "'cause I don't know if you'll still be here"

"I'm not going anywhere; neither are you" I held her closer and took her hand and kissed it.

she closed her eyes and said "Don't ever let go"

"Never Wify" I smirked