Chapter 1

hello you lovely people out there !!! okay so here is a new story !! WOOP WOOP !! please read and comment !!!

----------------------

Chapter 1

"But mummm!" I whine, following her into the kitchen.

"No 'but's'." She sternly states "You have to do it if you want money for the trip."

Well shit...

"Isn't there any other way?" I beg "You can't just use the fact that I get good grades against me like this!'' I try and discourage her, but I knew this was a lose argument.

"No and thats final, Rose!'' She yells, walking to her room, and that right there indicates that she won.

I Rose Lilith Brooks would just love to dig a hole and die in there right about now.

Okay. So I need some money to go to England with a couple of my friends, and while they all get to skip around without a care in the world,I actually have to work for my money. I honestly dont get why though. Like seriously. My mom has the money to give me for the trip, but for some strange reason she feels that one day I am not going to be able to depend on her and that one day I'll have to learn to strive for myself.

Like hell!

Also, that's not even the worst part. Becasue on top of all that crap I have to tutor people. You heard me right, freaking tutor stupid teenagers who probably can't take a second to distatch their lips from each other to pick up a freaking pencil. Oh my god, I swear my life sucks more right now than when I accidently dropped my One Direction tickets on the Subway and I swear that was a vey suckish time for me. Belive me, if I could find whoever picked them up they'd be on the floor. Right next to my long lost tickets.....

Sighing, I run a hand through my dark brown hair. A shaking hand. Oh crap, im more pissed than I thought I was.

Hearing the faint 'One, Two, Three' of One Directions 'Midnight Memories' blast from my phone I perk up a little before rolling over my bed and answering it just as Harry finishes his first line.

"Hello?''

'Hey, Rosie, its Misty."

I smile at the sound of my friend Sierra. Ever since I met her i'd been calling her 'Misty' because of her love for the drink 'Sierra Mist', plus the fact that her name just happend to be Sierra and it just kinda stuck from there.

''Hey, you wanna go to the mall today?'' She asks and I can already hear her shuffling through clothes in her closet.

Well I guess I get no choice anyway...

''Sure, i'll see you in 20 babe.'' I reply

''Bye Rossie, love ya!''

''Yeah, yeah.'' I laugh before touching the red button on my phone.

The search for my outfit is proven to be a difficult one today as everything in my closet suddenly looks unappealing. In the end I wear a pair of jean shorts with a tank top that says: 'Young, Wild and Free'. I throw my hair up into a pony tail and grab my flats, phone and wallet. I swear, I can't live without those three things.

Wait. What if I'm becoming an addict?

Oh well.

I head out of my house, not even bothering to let my mom know I'm leaving. She'll find out soon enough. I slide into my Toyota Camry, crank up the engine and begin my drive to the mall, deciding to get there a bit early.

I'm almost five minutes away from the mall, sitting at a red light when someone in a black hoodie walks in front of my car.

"Oh, what the hell is this prick doing." I mumble watching as the guy doesn't move an inch even after the light becomes green

"HEY, YOU BASTARD!" I yell rolling down my window "GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ROAD!"

The guy flips me off with a grin before jumping on the hood of my car.

What the-

"Dude what the hell are you freaking doing?! For god-sakes I'm in the middle of the road, you jerk!"

The bastard just laughs. He flippin laughs.

M'kay. 'If you wanna play that card you can, I just hope your up for the ride.'

Literally.

With that I slam on the gas pedal.

I watch in shock as he somehow manages to hold onto the top of my car for about a minute before I make a sharp turn that throws the douche right off the side. Okay, so maybe I'm being a little harsh, but this guy just freaking attacked my car and violated it for about a whole 60 seconds so I think I have every right to be upset. Plus I don't even know this guy, I haven't seen him a day in my life. How do I know if he's not some type of serial killer?

That thought right there is what keeps me glued to my seat, afraid to look and see the damage ive probably caused. 'But then again if he is a serial killer and I found him wouldn't I get some type of reward?' And I could use some money for the trip, on top of that I wouldn't have to tutor delinquents either.

As the possible outcomes become more and more appealing, I find myself eager to know just who decided to take my Camry's hood for a free joy ride.

I open my door and look around.

No one yet.

I stand up fully and do a complete 360 around my whole car

Still no ones there.

"That's strange." I mumble out loud. "I could've sworn- ''

My sentence is stopped short as someone grabs me from behind, their hand covering my mouth.