looking forward - short

You don't get as much time as you used to with Dan. He was always out with Phil working or editing his videos. The most you talk to him is when he enters his house at 2:00 am and sees you almost asleep so he says goodnight, that is all it has been for a while.

"Y/N?" He called, you looked up from your laptop and got out of your bed and into his room. You saw him lying on his bed half tucked in. His room was colder than yours, as the breeze made you shiver.

"What is it?" You asked, he patted the spot next to him and gave a sad smile. You sighed as you slowly closed the door behind you and got in the spot next to him, you rested you head on his shoulder as you hugged him with one arm. Dan shuffled a bit to get into a comfy position until you were both happy. He traced circles on your back and you looked up at the ceiling.

"You know," he softly said. "I missed you."

You scoff, "You see me at night."

"Sometimes, and you're asleep." It became silent as he said that, the sound of ambulances became quieter and the swaying of the trees was unnoticeable. 

"Don't you have to do some work?" You asked. He didn't answer as he played with your hair.

You shut your eyes relaxing knowing nothing could ruin this moment, Dan pecked the top of your head and you could feel his smile.

You started to fall asleep, as Dan rubbed you arm.

....

"Rise and shine." Dan said, shaking you. You groaned and turned away so he could only see your back as you pulled the covers over yourself. "Come on Y/N."

"Noo." You said curling into a ball to keep yourself warm, Dan went over to the curtains and moved them along as he ripped the cover off yourself as you were blinded from the sun. "Ugh-"

Dan pulled you up and swang you around, his bright big smile was blurry but clear somehow.

"Why are you all happy?" I asked.

"I have nothing today, it's just you and me."

"Well, I am looking forward to it..."

Well here is another imagine, I know it is short but I have no idea what to do with this so here you go.