K I N K Y S M U T [PG-13 or read it idc]

WARNING

Sexual content. PG 13. Kink

Dan had always been adventurous in the bedroom to say the least but this, this was something else.

"Now I'm in control tonight. Ok? You are not to touch me or yourself. Speak when spoken to and don't cum until I tell you to if you disobey me you will be punished. Understand?" Dan's tone was cold. You had to admit it was turning you on. "Do you understand?" He repeated. 

"yes" you moaned. 

"Yes, what?" He growled. 

"Yes daddy" a small smirk played on his lips. 

"Now strip for me" He sat at the end of the bed and watched your every move. You slowly took of your, teasing him. A small grunt came from his lips as he palmed his growing erection through his jeans. You stripped down until you were in your bra and panties. "Now kneel" He pointed to a spot on the floor in front of him. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down a long with his boxers. His erection hit his stomach. He moved his hand up and down his shaft a couple of times before placing it in your mouth. "Suck" he ordered. You did as he said. You were about to put your hand on his shaft to give him extra pleasure but he smacked it away "What did I say about disobeying me?" He said with a harsh tone

"Not to because I would get punished master" You said in a small tone.

"Exactly and you've been a naughty girl. You need to be punished" He pulled you up and threw you on the bed. "Naughty girls need restrains" He slapped your ass and you yelped out "Tut, tut, tut. You just can't help but breaking all the rules Lizzie. Pets are suppose to be seen, not heard. Now do as I say and do not disobey me" You waited impatiently for his touch.

"Hold still" You felt a rope like substance wrap around your wrists. 

"Dan what are you doing" You asked. You felt a swift smack on your ass.

"How many times should I punish you for disobeying me?" Dan whispered into your ear.

"As many times as you need to, master" you replied, trying to conceal the pain. Dan struck you seven more times. You had to admit this was turning you on more than ever. The pain had been replaced with pleasure. You needed him and now. 

"now, since you don't know how to be a good pet and obey your daddy you're going to have to wear this. Open your mouth. Now" You did as he said and he placed a ball gag in your mouth. He tightened it 'causing you to make a small sharp squeal. Dan stood there admiring you "You know I think I like you better like this" He said in a sly tone. You lay there. You could feel Dans eyes on you. Drinking you in. He slowly ran his hand up your thigh, turning you on.

"have you learnt to be a good girl?" He said in a hushed tone.

"Yes daddy" you muffled against the ball gag. He slowly ran his fingers up your slick folds.

"You're already wet you dirty slut" Dan smirked. He plunged a finger into your soaking core. You rolled your head back in delight "Does my little slut like that?" Dan whispered.

"Yes daddy" You moaned out. Dan added another finger, plunging in and out receptively bringing you closer and closer to your edge. 

"Does my slut want to come?" He asked.

"Yes please daddy" you moaned again. 

"too bad. You're going to have to wait." He removed his fingers. "Get on your hands and knees. Now" He said harshly. You tried your best to hold your self up. Dan spanked your ass again, winning a small moan out of you "tut,tut,tut. You keep forgetting. I said no noises out of you. Looks like you're getting punished again." You heard him leave the room, only to come back momentarily. He placed a blind fold onto your face. He walked off again. You could feel his presence though, lingering behind you and then leather strands run up your vagina. "this is what you get for being a bad, bad little girl" You felt seven hard whips across your ass making you jolt and blood. "You look so perfect when you're venerable" He said as he whipped you again. "Do you know what? I think you've had enough" You heard the whip fall to the floor and then a buzzing noise. You felt a cold substance you and vibrating. You tried your hardest not to moan biting on the gag. "Does my little slut like that?" Dan asked.

"Y-yes d-daddy" You managed to get out. 

"Does she want to come?" His became harder.

"Please daddy, please" You begged. 

"Too bad" Dan pulled the vibrator out of you and plunged his dick into you. His thrusts were hard and fast. You tried your hardest not to moan but you accidental let one out "Tut, tut tut. How many times do I have to tell you to shut the fuck up" His voice was malicious and cold. He pulled your body up by your hair and put his hand around your throat putting a lot of pressure on it "Now do something right for once and shut the fuck up and don't cum until I tell you to" He shouted. Dan thrust into you harder and harder. You felt the burning sensation in your lower stomach, he noticed this and thrust faster and faster, torturing you in the most delectable ways. He released your hair and used that hand to rub your clit "Do you want to cum now?" He grunted. 

"Yes daddy" You said desperately.

"Then beg" Dan's voice was harsher than you've ever heard it and it turned you on even more. 

"Please daddy, please. PLEASE LET ME CUM." You begged,

"Good enough, I guess" Dan grunted. You released, screaming Dan's name. Dan pulled out. "Get on your knees on the floor" He commanded. You did as he said. He stroked his shaft a couple of times then released all over your face and in your mouth "Now swallow" You did as he said. He looked down at you pleased. "We have to do that more". 

Um, explanation

Well I saw how much you guys L O V E D  the smut, so I decided. Why not have another one in this book. But No! I have been reading kinky Dan Howell smuts [don't judge me this is what i was literally born to do] and I thought why not have a nice troll and put one here. This one is pretty kinky.  It said the words 'master' instead of 'daddy' so I changed it bc who uses master?

Please read at your own risk, thanks for reading. :)

BTW FROM TUMBLR LIKE ALL SMUTS.