Valentine Surprise / for @seventeenftphan

Hello. I am back with another imagine. So here you go.

Now you may be asking why is this earlier?

Well the summer holidays just started [YAY...psh, i totally have friends to celebrate with *le cri*] and I thought might as well start.

So here you go :).

_____________________________

"Ugh." I sighed, looking straight up at the ceiling. Valentines day today. The day to spend hugs with your love and watch movies together. But yet I'm all the way in America and Dan's in England. Far England.

We knew it would be hard not seeing each other a lot. But I wanted to spend some time with Dan.

"I wish you were here." I said. 

I heard the door open slightly, I ignored it. It was probably nothing. I'm home alone, aren't I.

I could hear more creaking noises, this time louder. I stood up straight and hid behind a corner. I pocked my head around to see a tall male figure. He went straight into the kitchen and sounded like he was making tea.

he must of got the wrong house.

I thought. I walked slowly into the kitchen and peeked through to see him. He reminded me of Dan. Tall, dark haired, always wearing black...smelled of cologne. But I shook those thoughts away, there must be millions of guys like Dan.

I could hear him making toast, whistling a familiar tune. Sounded like the sound Dan would always whistle in awkward moments.

He finished his toast and was turning around, I ran off to a corner near the living room.

He placed down the tea and toast and was walking near my room. He knocked on the door, oh crap.

"Um." I finally said. "Are you looking for me?" I stood up. He looked at me.

Dan

"Daleena!" He shouted, running up to me and giving me a giant bear hug.

"Dan!" I said cheerfully.

"Why weren't you in your room?" He asked.

"We'll I was spying on you because you looks like a stranger. I mean. You could of at least called for me."

"That would ruin the surprise!" He said. We hugged again.

"I-I thought you had to be in London, remember. Your radio show?"

"That can wait." He hugged me again, kissing the top of my head gently. "Also, I made you te-"

"Tea and toast? Yeah I saw." I said, lightly hitting his nose. He chuckled showing his marvelous dimples, got I missed him.

............................................................................................................................................................

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted. I wanted to make it a bit interesting so yeah.

Thanks for reading, I promise the next one is gonna be with Y/N. :)

Bye

[lizzie]