Changing for no one.

WOW FIRST, SORRY FOR ALL THE TEARS IN 'DEAD' (my last imagine, check it out...it's...cool?)

I didn't even think people would cry. Thanks, not in a mean way. Just for letting me know, I will do more in the future.

Thanks all the reads, your all amazing. I am noticing this book is getting a lot of reads [if I do say so myself] and I wanna see how long I can go before setting this book to an end. (Hopefully and probably not soon)

So yeah, enjoy this imagine.

P.S. [READ THIS IS YOUR NAME IS TAYLOR, I'M SERIOUS]

This will have a girl named Taylor. If your name is 'Taylor' please imagine it as another name. I don't wanna write stuff like e.g R/G/N. Please understand this isn't to you, just imagine it as another random name. Thank you.

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM TO EXPLAIN IF THIS SEEMS SIMILAR TO YOU.

____

"Dan, we need to have a chat." I heard Taylor said. Taylor is Dan's so called 'girlfriend'. But she is terrible and horrible to him. She criticizes everything he does, blackmails him. Flirts with others, I swear I saw her making out with another guy she didn't even know.

I looked over, I was in the kitchen. Chris was holding a party and some reason invited her, I saw them talk in the living room that was fulled with people drinking Coke and speaking about random things. I took a glimpse of Dan. He was sweating, he obviously didn't want to lose her, poor him. Dan is attractive, sexy and has a great personality. Why did he choose Taylor?

"Y-Yeah." It was obvious he was scared, the utter fear in his voice was noticeable, his voice basically cracked. Taylor rose a eyebrow at Dan's voice, also noticing the fear but he coughed, trying to show he wasn't scared of what she has got to say.

"Dan, how much do you love me?" She asked, trying to cutely tilt her head, Dan was silent for at least 8 seconds before saying.

"A lot." 

I sighed, Dan was cute. And to be honest, so was Taylor. Her dyed blonde hair, filled with brown highlights and her perfect makeup. Her amazing body. I liked Dan as well, but to be honest. I knew I was never gonna get a chance with him.

"Okay, do me a MASSIVE favor." She smiled sweetly. Her smile was so 'sweet' it made my teeth rotten. She is not a nice girl. She bullies every person who isn't like her. 

"Anything, what is it?" He asked, questioning her grin.

She went near his ear, I started to panic. Are they gonna have sex? Dan may not be mine but he isn't having sex with a member of the 'Bratzs' series. .

"Change." She whispered quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" He was in shock.

"Change for me, you are nerdy, weak and to be honest; a loser. If you really love me. You'd start going to the gym and stop reading those weird comics of yours." She smirked at him while pouting. Dan changing? Dan may not go to the gym and may get his head stuck in a book or something. But no one wants Dan to change. How would Phil react if he saw Dan being different. How would I react?

"I-...bu-. Is there anything else I can do?." He asked, kinda worried.

"Do this or we breakup." She snarled, I saw Dan sigh and look down.

"Fine." He said, I jumped out of my spot. And glared at Taylor.

"He isn't changing." I growled.

"You don't tell him what to do, I am the one who says!" She said, Dan looked hurt.

"He chooses what he does for himself, he doesn't need barbie dolls like you making his life different." I motioned for her to move but she didn't and gave me look saying shut the hell up you twat

"You don't know what's good for him." She said, grabbing my shirt.

"Neither do you. But right now, this is what he loves to do." I said, purposely spitting on her face.

"Dan! Do something! She is trying to ruin our relationship!" She said whining, pointing at me and started to fake cry.

"You're right." He sighed, his voice low. He looked at me in the eyes, what have I done? I just ruined our friendship. Just because I was scared of losing Dan, or I was jealous. Why did I-

"Thank you Y/N." He gave me a warm hug. My shocked face turned into a smile as I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tighter. 

I could hear Taylor in the background gasping.

"DANIEL!" She yelled, everyone looked at her.

"Don't call me that. I'm sorry Taylor, but this relationship is over." Dan angrily said. Taylor opened her mouth, like she was about to say something. But then she screamed and broke a vase that was near her and glared at me. She flipped her hair and ran out of Chris's house.

It was all silent. Dan wrapped his arm around my waist - causing me to blush - and lead me outside, out of the house and to the park. I was gonna ask Dan what he was doing but he stood me in front of him and placed his warm lips to my cold ones, warming me up straight away. The kiss was light but sweet. 

He was about to say something but kissed my check as well and hugging me tightly.

//

I KNOW TERRIBLE :C

I should be banned from writing :/

Anyway, sorry all the Taylor's who read this. And if your blonde and have brown highlights...I didn't mean you just...I don't know

Thank you for reading this. 

{THIS IS MY VERSION OF A IMAGINE. I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT BOOK IT WAS BUT IT WAS A FANTASTIC FOURSOMES KICKTHEPJ IMAGINE. IT WAS ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND ASKING HIM TO CHANGE BECAUSE SHE WANTED A BOYFRIEND TO BE LIKE A JOCK BUT Y/N GOT IT TO HIS HEAD THAT HE WAS BETTER BEING HIMSELF. IF YOU KNOW THE IMAGINE BOOK OR THE WRITER KEEP IN MIND THIS IS LIKE A SORT OF A PARODY OF IT.}