Bitch at the park.

Hey. This imagine is for EVERYONE :D

So yeah the random girl who is flirting with Dan will be called 'Diamond'. If you do have that name please think of it as something else.

Here we go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was walking with Dan to the park, to meet up with some of his friends. Phil, Alfie, Louise, Joey and Zoe were gonna be there. But a new girl Dan didn't mention was going to be there. I was pretty nervous.

"Y/N!" Joey said as soon as he spotted me, he gave me a big warm hug and grinned at me.

Then before I knew it everyone was giving me the biggest hugs I could ever receive.

All of a sudden a girl with hair so blonde it was almost white, a white t-shirt with a denim jacket and a black skirt walked up.

"Hey everyone." She said sweetly. Everyone welcomed her, I was guessing she was Diamond.

"Hello, I'm Diamond, you can call me Diana for short." She said laughing a bit. She looked at Dan and all of a sudden she was quiet, she looked at him smirking and started playing with her hair.

"Hi Dan." She said. I was getting a bit confused but decide to brush it off.

[several hours later]

I officially HATE Diamond. She hasn't stop talking to Dan and flirting with him since he arrived. I haven't got to hang out with him and whenever we do she comes in glaring at me and drags Dan away from me.

"Hey Y/N." Joey said, coming up to me with Louise.

"Yeah?"

"Is that Diamond girl flirting with Dan?" He asked, I nodded sadly.

"I always knew she was bad." Louise said, drinking her water bottle.

Finally we saw her coming this way, and smiling at us. Louise and Joey were obviously giving her a death glare inside but didn't show it and kept a full expression.

"Hey guys!" She giggled, god did I hate her giggle. "Can I talk to Y/N in private?"

Louise and Joey looked at each other in confusion but left anyway, it was us alone.

"Listen prissy!" She yelled, but not enough for anyone to hear expect us, pointing her long light yellow nails right in my face. She was all fun and happy, she sounded cold and looked harsh.
"You need to stay away from Dan, got that?"

"Wouldn't need to worry about that. You keep stealing him from me." I said glaring at her.

"Yes I am aren't I? Soon he will be MY boyfriend!" She said smirking again at me, evilly.

"You wish, we're dating. You're to late!" I said, almost flipping my lid at this brat.

She started laughing, "Seriously. Funny joke. Dan must of just asked you out because you paid him!"

"WHAT? I never would pay Dan to ask me out!"

"Yeah, your right. With the clothes you wear you must be broke. So poor you have to ask for food from homeless people." She said.

I wanted to shout back, but I just stood there. Starting to tear up.

"Dan doesn't love you. He never did, and never will." She spat.

I just started to cry silently. Then I heard a male cough.

"Diamond?" Dan said, he was right behind her. Standing there in shock. She turned around and was speechless.

"D-Dan? Ugh...SHE HURT ME!" She cried rubbing her arm acting like I punched her. Dan just glared at her.

"How could you?" He said walking up to me and wrapping him arm around me.

"B-But you could do so much better, she is basically a rat! Wouldn't you prefer someone better...Like me?" She whined trying to convince him to break up with me. Everyone ran up to see what has happened. I told Joey and Louise about what happened.

"I knew it! That bitch was evil all along!" Joey cheered.

"She is messed up." Louise said, shaking her head in disappointment.

Alfie and Zoe left early. Giving Diamond a dirty look before they went off. Phil, Dan and I went home after giving our goodbyes to Louise and Joey. No one bothered to say bye to Diamond.

That was the last any of them ever saw of Diamond.

[SORRY IF THE FIGHT WAS CRAP OR OFFENDED ANY OF YOU. IDK WHAT TO WRITE SO YEAH. THANKS FOR READING.]