Dead

I wanted to write a sad imagine, idk why. I have been reading some [pshhh no I don't cry when I read them] and basically I thought why not give it a shot.

I heard a knock on the door, DAN! Dan is coming over, my crush for over 10 years. I took a deep breathe and opened the door, my smile fell when I saw it was my best friend, Y/F/N.

"Hey Y/F/N. What you doing here?" I asked, raising a brow. She gave me a sad look and sighed.

"Um, I need to tell you something, this might be shocking." She mumbled.

"Sure! Tell me, I can take just about anything." I said giving her a wide grin, she looked down then back at me.

"Basically, Dan and Phil were driving back home. Nothing different just the usual. Then a guy stopped the car, he broke the door open and threaten them." She said, my mouth was hanging. "Dan tried to save Phil, then he shot Phil and-"

"PHIL IS DEAD?" I screamed, she covered my mouth.

"I haven't finished." She snapped. She took another breather and continued. "Dan was of course in shock and...I guess the guy didn't want any of that non sense and...shot Dan." She said. I looked at her, this is a joke right? Dan can't be dead, and neither can Phil.

"Are you saying-"

She gave me a white card, "Here is the details for the funeral. Sorry Y/N." She said giving me a sad smile than walking away. I started to tear, nope. Cry. 

Dan was my best friend. We did everything together, pulled pranks, watched movies. Even go as dates together at stupid parties, sadly as friends. I even had a crush on the brown eyed goof ball. He's now dead. Dead and gone. His poor body rotting away, he did nothing. That bastard. That fucking bastard. He could of hurt ANYONE else but no. He had to go ruin my life, by killing 2 boys I loved dearly. I felt shocked when I heard Phil was dead, like I was going to faint. Now Dan is dead. I couldn't move. I shut the door and fell onto the floor, my eyes wide open and my mouth hanging open. My cries we're silent but still had the same effect.

[2 Months Later]

I didn't go to the funeral, I couldn't bare to see the coffin the male laid at. It basically was telling me weird thoughts, thoughts that killed me inside.

He's dead now

Guess you don't know what you got until it's gone, right Y/N?

Never gonna see that boy again, your friend, your crush.

And last of all,

What you gonna do now?

I couldn't breathe, a knot in my throat was forming. I started to panic. What was I gonna do now? Dan inspired me, helped me, made me laugh and even gave me advice. Now what? 

I decided to go and have a day out with Y/F/N, I needed to get my mind off the guy. We went to this restaurant, it was pretty crap. They gave me a weird meat, like in school. My friend ate her food in silence while I started drawing the only thing on my mind with the food.

Dan

"Ugh," I grunted. "He's dead now! DEAD AND GONE!" I yelled, I slammed my hands onto the table and the food splattered every where. I started to cry again.

"Y/N, sweetie. I think we should leave. You should really stay home." She said, rubbing my back. I sighed. She was right. I was gonna lose my mind. I didn't answer her and got up. Throwing a couple of pounds onto the table. I started walking, walking to Dan and Phil's old house.

I opened the door with the key they gave me, it was all dusty, nothing has been moved or touched. Just the way they left it. I walked into Dan's room and fell onto the bed. I looked up and saw his laptop. I walked slowly to it and looked around. No one has been in her for 2 months, of course no one would mind. Or care.

I went on and opened his twitter, fans we're still in a mess. His last tweet showed up.

Gonna go out for a drive with Phil, let's pray he knows how to drive.

I closed it and put it in my bag. I needed something to remember him with. I was about to leave when I saw a light pink note behind his pillow. I ran and grabbed it and read it. 

Dear Y/N

Um, so I hope your reading this, I've spent ages trying to write this to perfection...but I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.

I like you.

Not in a friendly way, I love you. Truly. I tried telling you, but when I'm about to I freak out and give up. I thought why not writing it, but that lead up to me wasting a lot of paper. So.

I love you.

I would always think your perfect - just way out of my league - and I would always try and tell. I would always think blushing meant a sign of affection but I got knocked back into reality. You probably don't. It would be a miracle if you did. I mean I would cry of happiness. You are one of my favorite things in the world. You mean so much to me and I'm scared if I try and tell you, you'd leave me. I'd be heartbroken, hurt and in pain. So that's why I've been keeping it away from you for so long.

But now, I am telling you.

I love you.

I love you from the bottom of my heart, from the day we met till the day I die. I do truly love you,

From Dan.

I read it and smiled, brushing away my tears. I held the paper tightly.

"I love you too. I truly do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that good, I felt like it was crap. It was crap wasn't it? 

Thanks for reading this, I mean it isn't what I normally do because I like writing happy things because I'm a happy person but I needed to write a different type of imagine today. So here you go. A SAD Dan Howell Imagine.

Thanks for reading.