College [1/2]

ALERT

THIS BOOK EXIST, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...HERE IS A IMAGINE.

sorry if this is crap, I have no ideas. and yes it's short bc I am lazy so if you want to blame someone...don't.

______________

Dan's P.O.V

College, a place where you meet new people and study. A place to get wild. A place to be free. A place to be you.

I sighed as he looked up at my new room, all alone. I look at the floor in the room and think about entering. 

Do I start now?

Be like everyone else, start.

What do I start?

This is my new beginning.

A road to my end.

Sigh, college.

Taking steps I falls onto the floor not worrying about the pain, weak and tired. A new start they said, college will be fun they said.

"This is going to be,"I breathed. "the slowest years of my life."

Hours pass and I still hasn't got anything done yet. Just collapsed on the bed which is pretty much all I has set up. 

"Hello?" A voice says, behind the thin white walls. "Is this Daniel Howell?" It says again. 

"It's Dan...and yes." I grunt, they unlock the door silently and a girl comes in with H/C hair.

"Hi...I was told to welcome everyone in the building so...hi." They say quietly. I look at them, their E/C eyes. They're pretty attractive, really honestly. I don't say anything and nod as they close the door.

"Oh god that was so fucking awkward." I heard them say from behind the walls. I smile to myself and grab a comic and get lost in it.

Y/N P.O.V

"Shit." I mumbled as I ran from his door. What a terrible excuse. I could of used 'oh sorry I thought this was my room.' easily but curse my awkwardness. I didn't stalk him, I just noticed his...nice face and got lost and followed him. I sigh as I start to walk when I am far enough and reach my room. I pace around the tiny space I have and curse in my head.

next day

"Hey there." I hear a familiar voice say, I turn around and see Phil. Phil is my only best friend that I actually see now. He's been with me since the beginning so it isn't a big deal. I am glad he's my friend.

"Hi Lester." I cheerfully say, tilting my head. He smiles so wide it begins and ends from his ears. 

"I made a new friend, his name is Dan..." He says, I freeze at the name. I laugh nervously and rub my neck.

"R-really? How did you meet?" I asked.

"Oh, we are in the same class and guessed like I bumped into him."

"That's nice."

He holds my arm and drags me somewhere, peoples eyes follow me as I wave at them. 

_____

OK HATE ME I KNOW 2 WEEKS OF NO UPDATES. MY BOOK WAS RATED MATURE SO U CAN'T FIND IT UNLESS YOU SEARCH ON GOOGLE DAN HOWELL IMAGINES SO SORRY. I DECIDED TO PUT THIS IN 2 PARTS SO HERE YOU GO - LENA