Dying

Last night you were walking alone with you best friend Dan, All is calm until you cross the road and a car comes rushing past which hits you. Dan called the ambulance and your lying In the hospital...

"She's waking up!" You hear a voice yell, You can't see much everything is still blurry for you.

"Come on, look!!!" You see a Guy with black hair peering over you starring at you In a half shock half relived face.

"Wha...What?" You say sitting up looking at everyone trying to remember there Names. There was Zoe and Marcus sitting across the side chairs and Dan standing near you next to Phil.

"Dan...Phil...What's going on?" You sigh looking around.

"We should all leave her, She needs her rest" The doctor sayings, everyone looks at you then goes to the cafe downstairs till they Can see you again.

"Doctor!" Dan yells, he turns around

"Can i quickly do something...it won't take a second" He thinks for a moment

"Well ok but be back In half a hour!" he says leaving. Dan looks into your eyes.

"You remember me...right?" You nod, It turns silent and you lay down.  

"Yeah..." You say looking up at the wall, He look's around then kisses you on the forehead.

"I'm sorry..." You look at him as he start's tearing up.

"W-Why? You did nothing" You said, your wipe the tear's off his face. You both smile and look into each others eyes.

___

Soz it's short. I am doing somethin and I did a quick one x