I think I'm Fallin' Again

Recap:

There it was. A black, sleek 2011 Camaro with two Red stripes running along the hood towards the trunk. I almost died then and there, this was my dream car!! Now finally it was mine, I jumped inside and Ella got in the passenger seat. The car roared to life causing almost forcing a moan to erupt from within me, this car was amazing!

I looked at Ella and asked, "So where should we go?"

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Scarlet’s POV

            I opened the garage and put my car in reverse and drove out of the garage and onto our dark street. 

“Gosh they really need to add street lights,” I said

“Where are we going?” Ella asked looking out the window

“A place that I go to when I need to think, it has a really pretty view of the mountains and sunset” I said stopping at a stop sign

            She nodded and rested her head back on her seat, I pressed the gas and drove towards my only sanctuary. I drove for about 10 more minutes then arrived at a hill with lots of tree’s blocking my path, “You know if you didn’t want to be with me you could have said that, not bring me out somewhere and kill me” Ella said

“Too late,” I said while laughing and walking to her side as she got out of the car.

            I grabbed her hand and pushed away a few branches, revealing a path that I knew like the back of my hand. We walked down it for a little bit then came to a dead end, Ella looked at me and I pretended to be lost.

            “Umm I know it’s around here somewhere,” I whispered looking around trying to look confused.

            She grabbed onto my arm tighter and looked around nervously, then glared at me as I revealed a secret path to the left and smiled at her.

“That wasn’t funny,” she stated.

            I just laughed and walked down the path with her following me, when we finally reached my clearing on the top of the hill. I pulled her to the edge so she can see the view and watched her reaction, “Its beautiful” she whispered.

“Yes you are,” I replied.

“Oh be quiet,” she said blushing lightly.

            I lay down on the grass and she sat down next to me and looked up at the stars in the sky. I think I’m falling for her; maybe she is getting me over Adrienne I thought.

“You liked Adrienne?” she asked looking at me

“What? Oh my gosh I said that out loud didn’t I?” I said panicking.

“Yes you did, why didn’t you tell me you liked her?” she asked but sounded angry.

“I didn’t tell you because I didn’t think it was important, I was with you and that’s all that matter” I said calmly

“We have to talk about this later,” she said looking out over the city trying to hide her tears.

            I quickly sat up and took her in my arms and ran my fingers through her hair, “Ella, yes I had feelings for her but I’m with you right now” I reassured her.

            She just clung to my and cried in my shoulder then gathered herself and looked at me, Gosh even when she cries she still looks beautiful I thought causing her to smile.