Hurtful News

Recap: 

I was bored sitting on my computer on Facebook when a thought popped up. What if I look for Adrienne on Facebook?? So i typed in her name, but couldnt find her..... Well i guess she doesnt have one.

So i decided to go to bed, I walked upstairs and collapsed on my bed. When I closed my eyes I had the best dream ever, I dreamt of Adrienne and I together, I fell into the dream where she was in my arms whispering "I love you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day happy, the dream last night was amazing. Adrienne and I were together, and she loved me!! My mind was still stoked as I got ready for school, I left my house around 6:20 in the morning for my bus. I was jumping up and down with excitement to see her again, every time I closed my eyes I visualized her face. It sent shivers down my spine, I wanted to confront her but I couldnt, even though I knew something was different about her I didnt want to risk it.

At School During 1st Block

I always sat in the back, It was my personal section but when I got into the class she was sitting there with "them" my body tensed. Why does she have to be their friend? I made my way to the farthest corner of the class and slouched in my seat, when I looked towards her she was staring at me. I smiled and she waved back, thats when I noticed Jade staring at her with adoration. My body went frigid, no way!! She cant all of a sudden come out and take Adrienne away, "No Scarlet!! Dont start problems, it will fade in a matter of time."

"Ok class today we will be learning about WW1," my Social Studies teacher Ms. Taylor said. 

Ugh if there is anything I hate more than school itself is Social Studies.

Adrienne's POV

In Social Studies Class, SO BORING!! Im sitting in the back of class because these are the best seats. Jade, Ella and Samantha are seating next to me. They are kinda annoying sometimes, always gossiping and talking about boys, like I care about that drama. My eyes drifted towards Scarlet and I noticed her looking at me, I looked held her eyes for a while then looked away embarresed. What is wrong with me?? Its just a coincedence that we were looking at each other. But when I loooked back over there she was staring at me again, her dark brown eyes peircing into mine. I didnt notice that a note had landed on my desk until Jade kicked my foot. 

Inside was: "Whats going on with you and Scarlet? You guys keep looking at eachother, I thought I told you to stay away from her?"

My mind reeled, does she think that she can control me? She doesnt even know Scarlet like I do, wait what did I just say? I dont even know Scarlet.

Later on After Class: STILL ADRIENNE'S POV

RRIINNGG!!

Finally the bell is ringing.... I got up grabbed my things and headed out the door.

"Hey umm... Adrienne wait up!" Ethan a boy that I have classes with called. He ran up to me and caught his breath. 

"Oh hi Ethan"

"Umm.. I was wondering if you wanted to maybe uhh go out with me??" he asked shyly.

I thought about this, he was kinda cute. And from what ive heard he is a pretty decent dude, maybe this could work.... but what about Scarlet?? What about Scarlet, its nt like she would like you.

"Yeah that would be fine."

"Yeah I understand its fi- Wait you said yes?" he asked astonished.

"Of course," i replied smiling.

"Awesome!! So umm i guess ill see you later??" he asked.

"Yeah I guess, in uh 4th block." 

"Ok well ill see ya then," he replied giving me an awkward hug.

I walked away and let out my breath, he was pretty cute. I made my way towards 3d art when I felt a hand pull me into the bathroom. I turned and saw that it was Jade and Ella.

"Uh hey guys," I said awkwardly.

"Spill it," they said at the same time.

Ugh... Im so gonna be late to Art now.

Scarlet's POV

I cant beleive it!! She actually said yes to Ethan, he was a major player. He practically dated ever single girl in that little group that Adrienne hangs out in, he is only gonna break her heart. And if he does im going to hurt him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... srry I took soo long, I guess.. Just been really busy. So this chpt. happend, but Adrienne's POV is kinda made up. I didnt really know what to add, Ethan is real...... Which sucked for me, ok so any suggestions about whats next?? any ideas??