Chapt. 3: Hope

Re-Cap:

Scarlet's POV

I cant beleive it!! She actually said yes to Ethan, he was a major player. He practically dated ever single girl in that little group that Adrienne hangs out in, he is only gonna break her heart. And if he does im going to hurt him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet's POV

I walked to PE with my head down, almost bumping into my best guy friend Robbie.

"Woah why the long face Scarlet?" he asked.

"Nothing, im fine" I replied faking a smile. He didnt buy it so he pulled me to a bench behind the cafeteria and said, "Scarlet I know you better whats wrong? You know you can tell me anything."

I trusted Robbie plus him and my other close friends knew that i was Bi, "Its about Adrienne" he gave me a knowing look "she actually said yes to Ethan. Why him? All he is going to do is use her than dump her."

He looked at me than wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Just think I know its going to piss you off but this is for the better. Let her learn from her mistakes then when she is down and hurt you swoop right in and save the day," he said with a smile.

I pondered over the idea and couldnt help but smile at the idea, "thats perfect!" I exclaimed running and grabbing his hand pulling him to the gym.

Adrienne's POV

After I spilled everything that Ethan said to the girls they left but Jade stayed because we had art together. We walked towards the classroom when I saw Scarlet talking to her friend Robbie, I watched as he pulled her behind the cafeteria. I felt like someone had punched me, "Why are you still worrying about her? You have a boyfriend!!" I snapped out of it and grabbed Jade's hand, she was surprised but then looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. Nobody knew this but I was Bi, i think Jade was too I could feel it whenever I was near her.

"So A how is school going for you?" she asked out of the blue. "Its pretty good :) I got a boyfriend already and im friends with the hottest chick's at the school," I replied.

She seemed to like that answer and squeezed my hand lightly. Finally we got to our class and we took our seats.

"We will begin with basic shading-" the teacher said but I zoned out thinking about Scarlet.

Jade's POV

She said yes to Ethan!! Grr... oh well he is just gonna dump her anyway, just like he did to me last year. Then that bitch Scarlet has to have my girl thinking about her every minute of the damn day, I cant stand Scarlet. She doesnt even try to hide the fact that she is Bi she check's out Adrienne in class and before I saw her checking me out. I liked it, cuz beleive me she was hot but then Adrienne came and everything changed...

AFTER SCHOOL AT HOME

Scarlet's POV

I got off of the bus and walked down the street to my house, I threw my backpack on the couch not even paying attention to the people in the living room and ran straight to my room. The light was off but I was too lazy to turn it on so I just jumped on my bed but fell on somebody instead. 

"What the hell!" I screamed when I saw who it was. Shit why does it have to be her, I sat there looking into the face of my ex Ariah, the last girl to break my heart.

"What are you doing in my room?!" I asked. She just continued to stare at me with a blank face so i snapped my fingers in her face with made her pay attention..

"I wanted to come and see how you were, I missed you" she said trying to hug me.

I was frozen, she wanted to see ME? She missed ME?!? What the hell just two weeks ago she was calling saying that it was over between us and to never talk to her again. This girl is confusing.

"I missed you too, but u said to never talk to you again," i said looking down already feeling the tears come. I cant let her do this to me again, think of Adrienne.

"Im sorry Scar, I was just scared. My mom found out about us and she was major pissed that we were together, I didnt want to hurt you but she would have kicked me out if I didnt" she said holding my cheek.

This whole time I had beleived that I was worthless, that nobody wanted me when it was really her MOM that didnt. Im so gonna murder that lady when- My thoughts were cut off when I felt her lips on mine, I wasnt thinking when I closed my eyes and kissed her back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys!! Sorry sorry sorry for taking so long, ive been really busy. So the character Ariah is true, same name everything.... Ill try to upload soon kk, love u guys

Comment and Vote!! 5 votes till next upload :)