Helping Her

HEy GUYS SOO SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN LITERALLY FOREVER, JUST RAN INTO SOME PROBLEMS WITH SCHOOL BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR MIS-UNDERSTOOD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet's POV 

I was released from the hospital not long after Ella left, I still couldnt get her face out of my head with those tears staining her face. I just wasnt going to let her walk away like that, I know this gives me a chance to get with Adrienne but I hurt Ella and it wasnt fair to her.

My alarm buzzed forcing me to get up, I quickly pulled on a black T-shirt with a red heart on the front and a pair of shorts. I brushed my hair then my teeth an then pulled on some bright red converse and grabbed my keys. I walked downstairs, grabbing my ipod and backpack then walked into the kitchen. There Ariah sat nibbling on an apple and my dad across from her on his laptop.

"Morning," I said

"Morning," they replied

"Umm Scar do you think you could give me a ride to school?" Ariah asked

I looked at her then nodded, "sure" I said then gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and motioned her to follow me. We got in and I pulled out of the garage slowly then drove to the mainstreet.

"What happened between us, Scar?" Ariah asked after some time

"You really have to ask that question?" I snapped

"Im sorry, I know I screwed up but give me a chance," she begged

"I did give you a chance, two of them actually," I stated calmly

"I know I hurt you," she whispered

"Really? Never would have guessed that," I said sarcastically

We then pulled into the school parking lot and I drove around for a bit then finally found a place to park. I turned the engine off, grabbed my stuff and got out of the car.

"I know we cant be normal around eachother but I at least want to be friends, I cant lose you," she said

"Ariah im not going to lie to you, you hurt me badly and im not going to ever forget it," I said getting annoyed

"I know, but at least consider it" she whispered then walked away

I shook my head, cursed then closed and locked my car and began my search for Ella. I passed the cafeteria when I heard voices coming from inside, I was surprised no one is allowed in there in the morning because we dont have teachers supervising it. I looked in through the window to see Ella, Adrienne and Ethan in a heated conversation.

I was about to walk away when Ethan stood up and screamed at Adrienne causing her to burst into tears, my back tensed and I charged through the doors.

Adrienne's POV

"You asshole, I know you cheated on me!" I screamed at Ethan

He stood up, his face red with rage and got all up in my face causing Ella to pull me back, "You know what you little slut, I did cheat on you. You wanna know why? Because Ariah would actually give a little, im not always going to wait around for you!" 

I burst into tears now that I knew the truth, he didnt want me. He never did all he wanted was sex, uhh im so stupid! At that time Scarlet came charging in through the doors with a look that could kill. She came rushing towards me and ran her hand down my face.