Can you say Shocker...

hey yuh guys :) so thnxs for the comments and votes on the last chapter :) srry couldnt upload yesterday, 4th of July is a huge thing here in Boston so i had to leave like 5 hours early so we could find somewhere to park >.< Enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: 

This whole time I had beleived that I was worthless, that nobody wanted me when it was really her MOM that didnt. Im so gonna murder that lady when- My thoughts were cut off when I felt her lips on mine, I wasnt thinking when I closed my eyes and kissed her back.

Scarlets POV (Next Morning)

I woke up in Ariah's arms the next morning, last nights conversation still runnning through my mind. what does this mean, are we back together or am I just gonna get hurt again. Confused by all of this I tried to get up but her arms tightened around me.

"Morning babe," she said in my ear while kissing down my neck.

"Morning, I need to get up. I still have school today," I said unlatching her arms. She looked at me then something clicked in her mind and her face suddenly brightened. 

"I have a surprise for you," she said. Uh-Oh

"What is it?" I asked timidly.

"You'll see soon, now get ready or else you will be late for your bus" she replied laying back down on my bed.

OK that was weird, whatever I need to get ready. I looked at the clock and checked the time, 5:37 "Shit im gonna be late!" I screamed while running into the bathroom and turning the shower on. Once I had it at the right temp. I jumped in and washed my hair then my body, I dried off and wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into my room going through my closet. I settled with black jeans and a white shirt with rips on the front, I was about to get dressed when Ariah spoke, "Wow hot!" she exclaimed.

"Dammit Ariah I forgot you were here," I said grabbing my clothes and walking into the bathroom to get changed. Once I was finished I ran to check the clock, 6:00 ok I have about 15 mins to finish. I plugged in my straightener and grabbed socks and shoes, I pulled on my socks and put on my black high tops.  Then i ran to the bathroom and straightened my dark brown hair, when I was finished I grabbed my backpack and cell phone. 

"Damn somebody looks hot today," Ariah said checking me out.

"Yeah ok, how did you get dressed so fast?" I said noticing she was dressed and ready for school, I guess.

"Its a secret," she replied smiling. I just left, grabbing my keys and running to catch the bus.

Ariah's POV

I watched Scarlet run to her bus stop and say hi to some girl that rides the bus with her, well wont she be surprised when she gets to school later. I  thought with a smile, then pushed off the wall "David I'm ready when you are" I yelled.

"Ok Ariah, Ill drop u off round 7:30 so go grab something to eat," he replied.

8:00 (still Ariah's POV)

We arrived at Scarlets school 10 minutes before the bell would ring, I thanked her dad for the ride then grabbed my backpack and got out the car making my way to the office. Once there i received my schedule and made my way towards the quad looking for Scarlet.

I found her at a table surrounded by kids gawking at another student, I stared jealously at the other girl and noticed she was kinda pretty. She had blonde hair and gorgeous icy blue eyes, typical Scarlet always like blondes. I made my way over to Scarlet and made sure the other girl was looking before saying, 'Scarlet!! Ive been looking all over for you," I said before giving her a hard kiss on the lips. She didnt respond but closed her eyes when my lips touched hers, I let her go and noticed all of her friends smiling at us, weird. 

"Scarlet arent you gonna introduce me to your friend?" I asked. Thats seemed to snap her out of it and she looked around blushing slightly.

"Yeah, hey guys this is Ariah a... friend," she whispered looking down.

"Im her girlfriend, Im new here just started today," I said smiling at everyone. They each came up and introduced themselves, I sat at Scarlets feet with my head in her lap.

"So when did you start coming here, and why didnt anyone tell me?" She asked.

"I told them that I wanted you to find out, and today is my first day. Im also moving into ur house for the next two weeks" I said smiling up at her. She just paled and looked away quickly staring at that girl again, before I could say or do anything the bell rang.

"Let me see your schedule," Scarlet said grabbing it. She looked over it and then looked at one of her guy friends. "Robbie she has math first period with you, can you show her around? Please" she asked him.

"Yeah sure, a friend of Scarlet's is a friend of mine," he replied grabbing his back pack.

"Ok then, you have second block with me so Robbie here" she replied pointing at the boy "will bring you to me after the bell, k?" she said.

"Ok babe, see you later" I replied kissing her cheek. Then walked away with Robbie silently.

Adrienne's POV

I watched as Ariah the new girl walked straight up to Scarlet and kissed her in front of everyone, it would have made it better if Scar pushed her away but she just closed her eyes. My heart ached, "I hate Ariah" I thought enviously. My body tensed so Ethan put his arm around me and Jade squeezed my hand, "You ok A?" he asked.

I just shook my head yes right when the bell rang, I got up and walked towards Social Studies. I had this class with Scarlet but Ella and Jade were in it too, this sucks where is Samantha when I need her? I walked towards the class Jadefollowing me like a puppy and Ella following looking sad, "Is something bothering you Ella?" 

She just looked up and shook her head No then walked in the class, "That was weird she is always happy. She started being all moppy when the new kid came" Jade said. I just laughed in my head, yeah same here I thought. We walked in the class and I spotted Scarlet sitting in the back corner looking nervous, I tugged of Jade's hand and ignored her protest's while walking towards Scarlet. Thats when I noticed Ella sitting in front of her talking to her. Could Ella like Scarlet? I thought to myself, No impossible Ella is straighter than a line. I still walked up to her desk and tapped Scarlets shoulder, she tensed then turned and looked at me when she did the brightest smile I have ever seen formed on her lips, "Hey Adrienne."

"Hi Scar, look umm now might not be a good time but I need to talk to you, maybe after class or something." I said.

She thought for a minute then spoke, "Sorry I have to show Ariah around, but I can give you my number so we can meet up sometime."

even better I thought as a smile formed on my lips, "Sure" I said grabbing my cell phone and passing it to her. She typed in a few things then passed it back, " Just text me whenever" she said then turned back to Ella.

I smiled then walked back to my desk a plan already forming in my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! so this one is a lil longer.... but yeah its ok, thnxs for all the comments and votes :0 love you guys

8 votes

4 comments

Next update: July 8th or sooner