You Believe me, Right baby?

Recap:

even better I thought as a smile formed on my lips, "Sure" I said grabbing my cell phone and passing it to her. She typed in a few things then passed it back, " Just text me whenever" she said then turned back to Ella.

I smiled then walked back to my desk a plan already forming in my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariah's POV

Damn this whole f*cking school has been gawking at me this whole day!! I know I'm hot but sheesh do you have to stare every minute? After class I gathered my things and waited by the door for Robbie, I had turned up my ipod when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned and saw a boy a little taller than me with brown hair and peircing blue eyes.

"Hi my name is Ethan, you're the new student that everyone has been talking about right?" he asked.

"Yeah I guess, since they cant stop staring," I said shooting a look at a group of guys staring at me across the hall.

"Ok well umm do you need me to show you around? Maybe we can trade numbers just in case you need any help with anything?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

I was about to reply when I felt an arm go across my shoulder and looked up to see Robbie looking at Ethan, "No she doesnt need you'r help with anything, and as for her number she has a girlfriend. Meaning she is not interested if you dont get the picture" he snapped pulling me away.

I smiled and looked back at Ethan, I winked in his direction and dropped a note on the floor with my number. I watched as he picked it up put it in his pocket and walked away. "What were you doing talking to him?" Robbie asked when we rounded a corner.

"As far as I know you are not my girlfriend so I dont need to answer that question, now where is Scarlet?" I questioned.

He just shook his head and lead me towards a bench where Scarlet was talking to another student, they looked like they were having fun. A wave of jealousy washed over me as the other girl hugged my girlfriend then walked in the other direction.

Scarlet's POV

"Ok, well I just wanted to ask your point of view on the whole thing," Ella said while getting up. I stood with her and replied quickly, "No problem, that happened to me a while back. Practically scarred me for life."

She laughed and looked at me then gave me a quick hug, I hugged her back then she waved a goodbye and walked away. Wow I just had a long conversation with Ella and she hugged me!! I felt a small smile tug at the corners of my lips as I turned at met eyes with Ariah, shit. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her, "Hey babe" I said kissing her cheek. She just nodded which was bad, "thanks Robbie for taking care of this one, I know it may have been difficult for you" I said sarcastically.

"It was ok. We just ran into a short encounter with Ethan, he wanted her number." he said then looked at Ariah "He has a girlfriend right now so dont let him fool you. The girl he is with is sweet and I'm sure you two would get along great."

"Oh," she replied sounding disappointed, which weirdly didnt affect me. "Whats his girlfriend's name? Maybe I will have her in one of my next classes." 

"Adrienne Crest" Robbie replied quickly looking in my direction then looking down. "Well I have to get to class, Scar the bell is gonna ring in two minutes. You know coach is gonna chew you out if ur late again."

Crap I forgot I had Gym, I quickly grabbed Ariah's hand and tugged her towards the gym yelling a thnxs over my shoulder. 

We barely made it to gym on time but I made up an excuse because Ariah was new. "Ok Ariah, Scarlet already has a locker buddy but if you want you can have one all by yourself." Coach asked.

"Can I have one by myself, please?" Ariah asked looking down. For some reason she always has a problem talking to teachers while looking at them. The coach nodded and led her to an empty locker on the other side of the gym, "Here it is, no changing lockers with anybody and do not give out you're combination. Every time you need me to open your lock you will be deducted 15 points from your participation grade," she barked then walked away towards her office.

We all got dressed then headed out towards the field, today we would be playing basketball. Yeah my favorite sport I said with a smile on my face, then grabbed a ball and made my first shot.

Lunch Time (still Scarlet's POV)

Finally it was lunch time, during P.E I had to push myself harder because Ariah was also a good basketball player. I ran towards the shortest lunch line and grabbed a cheese burger and a gatorade, I swiped my ID and walked towards my table. There Adrienne an Ariah sat glaring at eachother from either side of the bench, dammit I have to sit in the middle bench now I thought in my head.

I sat down in the middle bench and I could literally feel he tension between the two, "Whats going on here?" I asked unwrapping my burger pretending not to notice their glares. Adrienne was the first to respond, "Why dont you tell your girfriend to stay away from my boyfriend."

Ariah looked at me with pleading eyes, "I swear I didnt do anything, I dont know what she is talking about. You beleive me, right baby?" she asked sitting next to me and hugging me.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths then replied, "Adrienne text Ella and Samantha please? Tell them I need confirmation on a problem." 

I beleived Adrienne but I still doubted it, Robbie wouldnt let Ariah near Ethan but this wouldnt be the first time Ariah did this. I looked at Adrienne and saw that she was texting furiously on her phone, she looked up and glared at Ariah still wrapped around me so I gently pushed her off which seemed to make Adrienne relax, "They said they will be here in 5 minutes, something about student aid."

A couple of minutes passed by then my other friends crouded the bench forcing Adrienne to sit next to me, making Ariah pull me closer to her. Damn she actually thinks I will make a move on Adrienne while she is here. Just when I was about to make a comment on it Ella and Samantha arrived looking worried. Ella looked me over checking that I was ok I assumed then spoke, "Whats going on? What do we need to confirm?" She asked.

Adrienne just got up and walked towards an empty field behind the classrooms and we all followed. Ariah clutching my hand and Ella holding my arm for reasurrance, I looked at her and smiled which she returned causing Ariah to tighten her grip on me. I picked Ella and Samantha because they knew everything, I would have picked Jade but I had a feeling she liked Adrienne and I couldnt bring them any more closer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YOU GUYS!! ANOTHER CHAPTER, SRRY ITS LATE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER. SO ANYWAYS WHATS GOING ON WITH ETHAN AND ARIAH AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH SCARLET AND ELLA?? :) ONLY I KNO LOL. SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

VOTE!! 10 VOTES

COMMENTS!! 5 COMMENTS

NEXT UPLOAD: JULY 13 (I WILL SEND OUT A MESSAGE TO MY FANS IF THE DATE IS CHANGED)

thnxs you guys, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes

 PIC OF ADRIENNE ON SIDE ----------> ---------------------->