Cheater Cheater

Recap: 

Adrienne just got up and walked towards an empty field behind the classrooms and we all followed. Ariah clutching my hand and Ella holding my arm for reasurrance, I looked at her and smiled which she returned causing Ariah to tighten her grip on me. I picked Ella and Samantha because they knew everything, I would have picked Jade but I had a feeling she liked Adrienne and I couldnt bring them any more closer. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrienne's POV

I led them towards the empty field and sat down below a tree that would give us both shade and hid us from nosy students. I turned and noticed Scarlet holding hands with Ella while giving her girlfriend dirty looks, hhm i wonder if she believe's me. 

"Ok the reason we are here is because of something that I heard from a trustworthy friend, it involves Ethan and Scarlet's girlfriend," I said. 

"What the problem Adrienne and i thought Scarlet was dating Ella," she said quizically. This made Ella blush and hide behind Scarlet which made my temper rise even more but Ariah cut in before I could say something. 

"No Scarlet is MY girlfriend and nothing happened between Ethan and I." 

"Thats not what I heard!" Ella said then quickly covered her mouth. 

We all just stared at her as she looked around then continued, "I was walking to lunch when I passed by Nick and Ethan talking. Ethan was babbling about scoring with Ariah, the new chick. I swear Adrienne I was gonna tell you, i just didnt want u to end up getting hurt." 

"So by scoring with Ariah he meant??" asked Scarlet looking at everyone besides Ariah which made me happy. 

"Its stupid, you would think he got into her pants or something but I heard him saycthat they made out after 3rd block and he has her number," she said staring at Ariah accusingly. 

I didnt react, i couldnt. I didnt really care about what Ethan did, but I know this has to be hurting Scarlet. I looked over to where she was sitting and saw her get up and walk away. Ariah and Ella got up and chased after her, I wanted to too but I couldnt. It wouldnt look right, Im suppose to be grieving about hearing that my boyfriend cheated on me, so I just hubg my head down and sat there while Samantha hugged me.

Scarlet's POV

Its stupid, you would think he got into her pants or something but I heard him saycthat they made out after 3rd block and he has her number," Ella said glaring at Ariah.  

That did it, she had cheated on me, Ariah had succeeded on breaking my heart again. I just stood up and calmly walked to the one place I knew was safe. I could hear Ella and Ariah chasing after me so I ran, I ran through the crowds of students and finally lost them. I then circled back towards the west side of the school, there underneath the bleachers was a secret room that the art club used to preserve their many collections but now it was empty exceot for a small couch and all the things I have brought over the years. I climbed down the stairs and spotted Ella on the couch waiting for me, the only people that knew about this place were Ella and I, and the only reason she knew is because after one of her breakups she wanted to get away so I brought her here. I sat down next to her on the couch and she hugged me tight. 

"Im so sorry Scarlet, I didnt want you to find out like that," she explained. 

"Its fine she has done it before," I barely managed to get out before her lips collided with mine. 

This kiss was different from Ariah's, while Ariah's were hot and demanding Ella's were soft and gentle. I kissed her back, causing the pleasure to intensify. She kissed me harder then, pushing me back on the couch so that I was laying down and she was straddling me. I rested my hands on her waist while she kisses down my neck and sucked on my soft spot below me ear causing me to moan softly. She then took that as encouragement and grinded against me slowly while my hands traveled under her shirt touching her firm back and tracing patterns on her soft flat stomach. She then made her way back up to my lips when the door was flung open and light enveloped the dark room nearly blinding us. 

"Well look what I found here," said a familiar voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh got caught, I wonder who it is?? Well you will find out, yes i know its short dont hit me im doing it from my I-Pod cuz my evil sister took the computer and im STILL waiting to get a lap top... but anywY tell me what ya think?? I wasnt really comtorable with writtin a sex scene right now so I had to throw in a disturbance >.< but yeah, Comment and Vote

Comment. 4 comments 

Vote 5 votes 

Next upload: June 18th bye bye 

SORRY 4 ANY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES