Losing Control

So yes I know it has been forever since I uploaded this story I have decided to continue it. I hope you guys enjoy it, your comments really are what made me want to continue. Hope you enjoy it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet’s POV

I held my angel in my arms while she slept, thinking of how lucky I am to be with this amazing person. She breathed evenly, I ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair, twisting it in my fingers. She really did love me. We sat for hours talking after Ella left and she finally fell asleep in my arms. My fingers trailed down her cheek and she stirred slowly, I pulled away as her eyes opened revealing deep pools of blue. I smiled and kissed her softly.

“Good morning angel,” I said

“Morning, how long have I been asleep?” she asked sitting up

“Umm about an hour, maybe two,” I replied trying to remember. “I didnt really keep track.”

“Yeah because you were to busy being a stalker and watching me sleep,” she stated smiling

“Its not my fault, you looked so peaceful,” I whispered

We got up, streched and I wrapped my arms around her. Our bodies molded against eachother as I placed soft kisses along her shoulder, she is so beautiful. She turned around, facing me and kisses me. I responded quickly, enjoying the feel of her lips against mine, moving as one. I pulled away, we pressed our foreheads against  eachother and looked in each other’s eyes.

“I have something planned for us today,” I announced

“What are we gonna do?” she asked curiously

“Its a surprise.”

“Can I get a hint?”

“Nope,” I said grabbing her hand pulling her downstairs

We made our way to the garage and got in the car. I already knew the adress of where we were going but decided to take the long way so she couldnt guess where we were going. When we pulled into the parking lot of The Laser Zone she squealed with excitement.

“Oh my gosh! Are we gonna play laser tag? I love Laser tag! How did you know?” she asked excitedly

“Lucky guess,” I replied getting out of the car and running to her side to open her door

She got out and offered me her hand, which I gladly accepted as we walked into the Zone. I paid for our tickets and we were given our guns and vests, now let the game begin. 

Adrienne’s POV

I grabbed my gun, sent a smile at Scar then ran into the darkness with her right behind me. I quickly ducked behind a wall and smiled as she ran past me, I pulled away from the wall and crept up on her. She turned as she heard my footsteps, allowing me a perfect shot at the target on her chest. The points on my gun went up and she looked at me, clearly shocked. I smiled at her then ran, her chasing me again. I pushed myself up against a wall and looked around, not seeing her.