Extra #6: The Part With Kat

All Rights Reserved

Extra #6-The Part With Kat

Katerina Kolosov's POV

I entered the kitchen and I almost walked back out when I was greeted with one of the most horrible scenes in my life. My mom was trying to prepare breakfast but my dad who was just dressed in his boxers and a black tee was distracting her by kissing her neck while his hands were on her waist.

"Your daughter is in the room." I announced as I tried to hold my disgust in and immediately, my dad pulled away from my mom and smirked at me. "Kitty Kat, you're such a cockblock."

I gagged and mom turned bright red and slapped my dad's chest, "Slade!" My dad exploded into laughter before leaving the kitchen.

Shaking my head, I perched onto one of the counter stools on the island counter and asked. "Anyway, it's my eighteenth birthday and I want to get a tattoo."

My mom turned around and frowned as her curls bounced, "What? Why do you suddenly want one?"

"I thought it looks cool." I stated and my mom pursed her lips, "I don't really approve of you getting one. It isn't ladylike for you to have a tattoo."

"I'm not ladylike and besides dad has tattoos." I replied and pointed out and my mother frowned as she tried to think of a response. "And I also know you think dad's tattoos are sexy." I smirked and added.

My mother flushed and rolled her eyes, "They are but I don't really approve of you getting one. And well your dad is a bad example." 

I choked back a laugh when my dad entered the kitchen fully dressed and scowled. "Excuse me?" 

My mom turned red and she continued preparing breakfast by slicing some pieces of bacon. "Well you are. Our eldest daughter wants to get a tattoo." 

My dad raised his eyebrows, "Well I'm staying out of this conversation. And how are my tattoos a bad example? I have your name tattooed on my ring finger if I remember correctly." 

"Well I thought it was beautiful and romantic but I'm not exactly okay with Kat getting one." She protested and my dad took off his wedding ring and studied the inked lettering of my mother's name as he leaned onto the kitchen counter beside my mom. 

"Hmmm. It is beautiful but I bet what is under those clothes is even more beautiful." He flirted and I wrinkled my nose in disgust and my mom slapped his chest lightly, "Knock it off and especially not in front of Kat!" 

"Yeah especially not in front of Kat." I mocked and my dad shot me a playful glare. "Quiet Kitty Kat." He shot at me and slid the ring back onto his finger.

My mom rolled her eyes and frowned, "Where's Charlie and Seb?"