Extra #1: The First Anniversary

A/N: This extra has a mature scene and again *^* to avoid it. Chapter dedicated to QueenDisneyBiatch for the lovely cover :) Vote and Comment and most importantly, enjoy :)

***

All Rights Reserved

Extra #1: The First Anniversary

February 2017

Miranda Kolosov's POV

I stepped into the house and took off my coat and hung it onto the coat rack before making my way towards the bedroom that Slade and I shared.

Today is Slade and I's first wedding anniversary and we would be celebrating it later at a restaurant after I got dressed and went to meet him there. I couldn't wait to tell him about his anniversary present. I was nervous about it though. I wasn't sure if this present would be okay or if he would like it.

A smile crossed my face at the thought of that. Married life with Slade definitely wasn't easy. Marriage wasn't. We had our fights and quarrels considering the fact that we were equally hot tempered. But we made up easily.

We all knew Slade wouldn't be the perfect husband. He liked getting his own way but eventually he learned to compromise with me. He was incredibly impatient and stubborn and hot headed but that was him. And I knew that I pissed him off when I myself was being stubborn.

However, at times, he could be incredibly sweet by surprising me with his baked desserts or getting me flowers randomly. He never failed to say those three special words to me everyday. And I liked that he was being all romantic and stuff even though he kept on denying the fact that he was romantic.

I smiled at that and as I entered the room, a hand covered my mouth and a hard body encircled mine. "Don't move or I'll hurt you." A low unfamiliar gravel voice sounded and I froze as a metal object touched my throat.

This could not be happening. I remained silent as the voice chuckled darkly and shoved me towards the bed. I turned around to see a tall figure with a ski mask on. "What do you want?" I asked bravely even though fear crept up my veins. Maybe if I shouted loud enough. Mark and Tony would be able to hear me.

"Can't you tell? I'm robbing you."

I jutted my chin out defiantly. "My husband is going to kill you."

The man let out a hollow laugh, "I know. I hate him. Slade Kolosov ruined my life. What better way to get back at him other than fucking his wife?"

My eyes widened and my blood froze and I spotted my laptop on the bed. When the man stopped and turned to grab me, I lunged towards the bed and grabbed my laptop before smashing it savagely against the man's head before kicking him viciously in the balls. Mind you, I had not taken off my heels from my feet yet.

"WHAT THE FUCK MEL!" The man roared loudly before crumpling to the ground. I stopped in disbelief and ripped the ski mask off to see my idiot of a husband on the floor yelling in pain.