Chapter 29

Colton's POV

The night had come. The night when we would give him the last will in exchange of Lia's safety.

I drove the car to the Huston Parking Lot. I drove there slowly, not knowing where it placed. I had never came here before, but I had been told that the place was dark and silent. It was like an abandoned parking lot. I used my GPS to track the place.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Kallum asked me.

"No. At least this is where the GPS told me. Keep looking, the GPS said it is near here." He and I kept looking outside, searching for the place.

"Is that the place?" He pointing at an empty place with a small light.

I squinted my eyes, "I think it's not. It's too dark for a parking lot."

"It's an unused parking lot right?" He asked me. I didn't know if he really asked or just questioning my knowledge. I couldn't read his expeession because his part of body that was facing me was his back not his face. We talked but we didn't look at each other's face because we focused on looking for the plce.

"From what you have said, from my research team, from what I know. It is unused parking lot."

I cpuldn't sleep last night, my thought was full of Lia. I even bothered my research staffs in the middle of the night until this evening. I had asked my research team to found informations about that parking lot. They even found about the contruction and hidden places. Luckily, there was no a really good hidden place.

"Then it can be the place. I can see a white van there." He exclaimed. I nodded in respond.

I parked the car in front of a warehouse. I quickly removed my seatbelt and hoped out from the car. Kallum did the same thing.

We ran to that dark place.

It must be the Huston Parking Lot. The place was so big and wide, but we could see few person was standing in the middle of the parking lot with a white van parked behind them, quite far from where we stood.

We kept running, decreaseing the distance between us. I could see Lia's small figure near a tall man. She had a black eye. Her mouth was plastered by a black duct tape. Both of her hands were tied by a rope. Her eyes were wavering. I could see hatred, revenge, sadness and fear in those dim tired eyes.

"My, my, here they come. The heroes!" Someone in the back shouted. And I knew who he was.

-------------------------------------

Cornelia's POV

"Hurry up! Let's go! You are too slow!" He shouted and banging the old already broken door.

"Come on, cupcake. Let's say goodbye to your old love." Richard said softly to me. I cringed in disgust.

Today was the time, the time of the exchange. I hoped Colton found the ladt will. And I hoped they were not stupid.

"Colton is not my old love, Richard. You are! I will not say goodbye to him." I snapped.

"Aw.. Keep that sweet mouth, will you?" He looked at me in adoration. I sicked each time I saw that disgusting face.

"Too bad, cupcake. I must shut that tempting lips and sweet mouth of yours." He put black duct tape on my mouth.

He smiled. "Don't worry, you can still enjoy my kisses because I can still kiss you." Then he leaned in and kissed my neck. I cried in disgust.

Each day, he grew even more disgusting. In less than 24 hours, he had kissed me more than 10 times! And I felt so stupid because I couldn't do anything. He had tried to touched me once today, but luckily, my dear cousin and his girlfriend saved me by their presence. His action disgusted me. Even looked at his face disgusted me. He always had that disgusting smile on his face.