Chapter 23

Sorry for the long wait. Here's the new chapter.

-----------------------------------

Cornelia's POV

"Can you stop grinning?"

"You don't want to see your sister happy face?"

"I want to see you happy, but I don't want to see that grin."

"Why?"

"Because you look stupid."

I whacked Kallum's head. And Kallum touched his head, pretended to be hurt.

"Stop talking, Kal-kal."

"Just stop it." He walked away from me.

I ran to chase him and poke his hand repeatly. He moved his hand and tried to hide it from me. He was annoyed. I liked to tease him. Ever since I found my parents's last will, my life has become lighter. It felt like I have seen the light inside this darkness.

"So, what's your next action?" Colton popped beside me.

And yeah, I have been in a good relationship with Colton. Not as a couple but as a friend. He has always confessed his feeling for me, but I kept ignored and refused it. I'm not ready for a serious relationship with him. It's not like I'm afraid of a serious relationship, but I'm just trying to make everything better first. He came to Kallum's house today. He said he missed me. Do you believe that?

"Action? You make it sounds like an action movie. Umm.. About the plan, I want to look for a lawyer first, then I will bring this matter to the court."

"You can count me in! I'm sure my lawyer can help this problem."

"Sure, thanks by the way."

We was walking together when I saw Kallum was glaring at Colton. I snuged him with my elbow. Sigh.. These two were like cat and dog. They never be friend with each other. We have done the 'Stealing the Last Will' mission since 2 weeks ago, but they never got along with each other. Sometimes, you will see them fighting and arguing like a kids.

"Guys, please get along with each other!"

"Never!" Kallum shouted.

"Hmm.. You will have to like me soon enough. You will not hate your future brother in law, will you?" Colton joked him.

"Never! You will never be my soo brother in law. My little sis is too young to marry."

"Both of you, please shut up!" Thye shuted their mouths immediately. "Colton, I haven't forgiven you. I mean I try to forget about that, but I'm still trying. I know it's part of Cassandra's fault, but it's your fault too. You accepted her with open arms. Moreover we don't have any serious relationship now. Kallum, I'm 20 you know, not 5. I'm not TOO young." With that, I left them alone.

"Hey, Lia, wait!" Colton shouted as he running towards me.

"What?" I asked like I didn't care about anything.

"Do you want to have a date with me?"

"What? Seriously? In this intense time, you want to have a date with me?"

"It's not intense time. We did a great job, now we can relax. Moreover this date is not about you and me."

"Huh? Don't you want to steal my heart again?"

"Hell yes! that's the plus point. Actually this date is about Alex and your friend. It's about them. Alex told me before that he has his interest on Victoria. He asked for your help. He wanted us to pretend to be a couple again for them. Let's say that he wants a double date."