Chapter 18

Colton's POV

I took the earliest flight this morning. I admit it. I was wrong. It was all my fault.

I'm trying to get her forgiveness. I've called her. But she didn't even bother to answer her phone. Not even once. I've visitted Kallum's house. But they were not there.

Now, after 2 weeks at Jeju, I'm going back to New York again. I haven't told my family about Lia. Actually I haven't told them about my mistake. My biggest mistake. I haven't contacted them since I came to Jeju. And if you remember, I planned to stay here with Lia for 1 week. But I just didn't want to go back, to I have 1 more week here.

You know what. I'm frustated.

I knew. I'm a fool. I could not even keep my anger under control. And why? I kept asking why. Why did I have sex with her? It's not like she is the only woman in this world. Maybe you think that I'm not a playboy or man whore. But the fact is, I once was someone who you called playboy. Am I a bad guy? I knew I used to take random girls to a hotel. But I have forgotten about that. I haven't did that again. Because I made a promise to myself that I won't have any women again.

But now. Ever since I betrayed Lia. I have did that habit again. I went to club at night. I took a sexy hot girl with me. And had a sex with her. Sometimes, I even brought 2 girls with me.

1 week and few days ago, I gained my grandfather's trust. He said he would help me. I have tried my best to contact her. But when I know that I've failed, I'm starting have sex with random girls. I'm depress. And I miss the so much that it hurt. That's my reason to had sex with other girls.

Do you know how I feel? I'm not happy doing that kind of things. I thought it would make my anger calmer. But everytime I had sex with random girls, I still feel bad. Really bad. And I'm still angry with myself. It just make me angrier. It's a complicated feelings. But I couldn't stop myself from doing that.

Yes I'm pathetic. I love her. But I hurt her. Not just once, but multiple times. I love her yet I can't stop hurting her.

I don't deserve her.

-------------------------------

[New York, the following day]

When I arrived at New York. And already had a bunch of business calls.

Now I had to go to my office. I have had 2 weeks for holiday. And all my meetings have been postpone.

As soon as I walked into my office, I received a punch right on my jaw.

"Ouch! What the hell you just did to me!"

"Punch you! You are such an asshole!"

"What? Asshole?"

"Yeah! You are an asshole! You hurt her! You betray her feeling! Damn you!"

Shit! He knew about it?

"You know about it?"

"Yeah. Yesterday she and Kallum came here. She quit being your fake girlfriend. And you know what? Kallum make her quit from her job as your secretary."

"What? She can't do that! She has to be profesional."

For the second time, I received a punch again.

"What the hell! You are the one who is not profesional! You slept with that fucking slut! You don't deserve her you know! What make it worst is you hurt your rival's sister!"

"I know! I know! I don't deserve her. And what do you mean by rival?"

"Kallum was your rival. You don't remember him?"