Chapter 17

Cornelia's POV

"Lia? Have you done?"

"Wait a minute!"

I have done prepared myself. I just need to grab my purse.

"I'm done! Let's go!"

I said cheerfully. I'm too happy. I even forget my problem with Colton. I still haven't forgive him. I was still hurt because he didn't trust me. He trusted Dmitri over me.

But I thought he will not be there. If he remembered, he already has a meeting.

We drove to the hotel. When we arrived, I showed Sean and Kallum our hotel room.

"Kallum, open the door." I handed him the key.

"Why me?" I just shrugged. The truth is, I was not ready to meet him. I was still hurting. I still could not face him.

He just sighed and open the door.

"Where do you put all your stuff?"

"In our room."

"Our?"

"Yeah. I sleep with him. But don't think dirty things! I have not done anything dirty with him. We take it slow."

"Let's go there."

This time, I was the one who open the door. And then we all gasped from what we have seen.

Colton was naked with a naked woman slept beside him.

"Colton Xander Steward!" Sean yelled. He was angry. Very angry.

Colton started to rub his eyes. He seemed shock with who was infront of him.

"Oh shit! Crap! Shit!" He started to collect his clothes. I just closed my eyes. It seemed that his partner was awake too.

I cried. I took a step to run away. But Kallum grabbed my wrist. He hugged me. I cried on his shoulder.

"Colton! I can't believe you betray your girlfriend for a whore!"

"Excuse me, old man! I'm not a whore! I'm his girlfriend, right honey?" She clung into Colton's hand.

"Let go of me!" Colton threw her hand away.

"She is the one who betray me, grandpa. She is Dmitri's tool. She tries to get our money."

"Don't you dare to say like that!" Kallum said.

"Who are you? It's Lia and my problem. Get the fuck away from my girlfriend!"

"You are the one who should back off!"

"Honey, let's go. I don't like being here." The woman said. The way she dressed showed that she was a slut.

"How many times I should tell you, Sandra? I'm not your honey!"

"You told me very clearly yesterday. But we made a passionate love together. So you are now my honey."

"We didn't make love! It was just pure sex!"

I was hurt. What the hell he just said that in front of me. He just broke my heart into pieces. From this point, I knew that I have loved him. I love him so damn much. I could not handle this anymore. I turned back and ran away from the room.

"Lia!" I heard Colton shout and ran towards me. He grabbed my wrist.

"Lia. Please hear me first."

"There is nothing to be heard. I don't want to hear your explaination."

"But you are precious to me, Lia. Please hear me just this once."