Chapter 7 [Edited]

New update! Thank you for reading my book this far. Thank you so much for my readers!! I hope I won't disappoint you. Please kindly vote, comment and share if you like this story!! ^^ Thanks!! ^^

[Edited]

With love,

-1004WithoutWings-

------------------------------------

Cornelia's POV

Last night was a terrible night. We kept fighting and fighting. First, he slept shirtless which made me yell, we fought about that. In the end, I let him slept shirtless. Second, about the bed and couch, at first I slept on the couch but he didn't let me. And then I asked him to sleep on the couch... but he didn't want to. So we both ended up sleeping on the bed. We separated our parts with a bolster. He slept on the right side and I slept on the left side. Thirdly, at midnight he crossed the bolster! I had to kick him away. Which made him fall of the bed... maybe I kicked too hard. I laughed remembering that accident. His face looked so priceless. Then we started a fight again... Not waiting too long. He began to fall asleep again.

I kept staring at him while he was sleeping. His face looked so cute and innocent, calm too. He looked so handsome and hot. He had a great six pack. Wait! How could I think like that? No. I couldn't fall for him.

I didn't understand him. Sometimes he was calm and supportive. But he could be an evil in an instant. Was he bipolar? While thinking about him, I fell asleep.

In the morning, when I woke up, I felt his hand on my waist. My back was facing him and I felt his chest is on my back. I liked this, It was warm. I liked this kind of feeling.

But I couldn't think like that. I quickly removed his arm and ran away to the bathroom. I saw him awake by my action and I heard him laugh, I thought he realized what he had done.

I met his family in the kitchen, they welcomed me very well. Yesterday was a good day except the night part. They took a good care of me, we started the morning with breakfast with everyone in the dining room.

"Good morning, Grace, Sophie, Anthony."

"Good morning, sweetheart." Sophie replied me. Grace and Anthony gave me a smile.

"How was the night here, Cornelia?" Anthony asked me.

"It was fine."

"I heard you and my son fighting a lot though." Grace said.

I was blushing. "Yeah. I just want us to keep our privacy." I heard all of them laughed.

"Good morning everyone" Anne and Colton walked down the stairs.

"Morning." We all replied.

"What are we going to do today?"

"Let's go shopping!" Anne said.

"Yeah. Let's go. It will be me, Mother, Anne, Cornelia and Colton."

"Me? I have to work. I have a meeting today."

"I have called the company that you will have a day off today. You need to accompany your girlfriend here." Anthony said.

I heard Colton's sighed. I wanted to laughed. We started to eat our breakfast. And had some chit-chat.

-------------------------------

We canceled our shopping plan because Anne need to do some business. Instead of shopping, I and Colton went to a market. I want to make a delicious homemade dinner for them. I promised them I will cook for them tonight, I wanted to give them my appreciation for letting me stay in their house.