Chapter 21

Cornelia's POV

"Good morning, my little sissy."

"Good morning, my big bro." We just laughed. Sometimes, we just love to do something childish.

It's still early on a Sunday morning. Kallum didn't have any meetings and I didn't work. It's weird actually, Kallum's company is on Jeju and Korea. But he had to meet his bussiness partner in here. And me, myself, I haven't worked at all since I quit from Colton's company.

"What will we eat today?" Tori asked while walking down the staris. She was yawning at the same time. I laughed, my friend is really funny. Ah, if you are wondered why Tori's here, she was spending the night at our house.

"Just pancakes, waffles, bacon, scramble egg and sausage. Wait a minute, it will ready soon."

"Sounds good." She walked to the dinning table. And she sit there beside an empty chair for me to sit and Kallum sit in the corner od the dining table. Our dining table is oval shaped.

I was cooking while humming. I moved my hip along with it. I heard Kallum laughed at me. I glared at him. But I couldn't stand it anymore and I laughed. And to my surprise, Tori joined me in my crazy time. We dance together like a crazy. We couldn't help but laughed.

I heard the door's bell rang.

"Who the hell come this early?"

"Kallum, don't swear in the morning! You will ruin the morning's mood. It probably my guest." I put off my apron and walked towards the door.

"Guest?" Tori looked at me asking for an answer. But I didn't give her any response.

I immediately opened the door. Colton, Alex and Sean was standing in front of me. They are all look good for morning appearance. Especially Colton and Alex. Both of them didn't use suit. They used a comfortable clothes. Colton look hot as always, he had his messy hair. I'm sure every women will fall for Alex and Colton. I'm not saying that Sean is bad. But Sean is already taken. Taken by Sophie of course.

"Please come in." I said nervously. Colton apearance made me nervous. I was afraid that I might jump over him.

"You have a guests this early morning?" Tori asked me.

"Yeah. They are all a busy men. I'm afraid that they will not have time for me."

"Of course we will have time for you, dear. Especially this time."

"What's the purpose of this meeting? And why that bastard is here?" Kallum said. He hasn't forgave Colton yet. He was still upset.

"That bastard is here because we need his help." I used Kallum's word, the bastard word. I just used sarcasm. And Colton just shrugged.

"What help? And you didn't answer my first question. What's this meeting about?"

"Kallum, do you have to be this talkative? You sound like a bird in the morning!" I lost my temper. I can't help but shout at Kallum.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"I'm sorry too for yelling. But please ask one by one. Actually you don't need to ask. I will explain." I said to him.

I glanced at the others who were already sit on the chair before start talking. The others focused on me.

"Okay. I gathered everyone here because we will discuss about our plan. About how to destroy Jacob. I have talked to Colton and Alex about this. And they are agree with me. So now, I just want to ask Kallum and Sean's permission. I know our first plan is just to help Colton getting out from this problem. But I have had this desire for a long time, I want to destroy him. I want to make his and Dmitri perfect life become miserable."