14. Halloween

mature content and extreme, extreme sensitive material in this chapter 

please do not proceed if sensitive to abusive material, there are a few triggers within the end of this chapter

thank you, 

-

It's been a week since Isabelle's proposal and the weird encounter with Jordan.

And I still didn't know what to make of it.

Now, I was at some random costume store with Alexis, moping because Alexis was making me try on a million different other costumes, with each costume showing a little less skin.

"Alexis... I am not wearing this." I said as I tried pulling the orange jumpsuit down to cover my butt. This time she made me try on an extremely short prisoner jumpsuit.

"Ugh! You said that about all the other costumes. Just imagine it, maybe Cameron can be a cop and handcuff you and fuck you with-"

"Stop!" I went back in the changing room to start stripping out of the stupid jumpsuit. "It's just, I'm not that comfortable showing that much skin, Alexis." I threw the costume onto the huge pile of failed costumes that were forming on the floor and sighed, feeling bad for the person that'll have to clean that up.

"Why not? Cameron will love it." I groaned out of frustration as she wasn't listening to a word I was trying to say. "Fine! I'll go look for a costume that you might wear." I could hear her retreating footsteps as I sat down on the changing room bench. After a few minutes, she threw another costume into the changing room.

I slowly put it on, realizing that I could actually wear it for once. It was a simple striped blue button up baseball jersey with spandex shorts that weren't that short. It came with a matching baseball hat and white knee high socks. I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling as it wasn't that revealing at all.

"Ha! See, knew you'd like that conservative piece of crap! Now let's go check out." I went back into the changing room, or I was practically was shoved into it as Alexis was apparently now in a great hurry. I quickly stripped out of the costume and put it back into the packaging. We went into the checkout line.

"So, do you know what Cameron is going to be for Halloween?" I said as I turned to Alexis, seeing that the checkout was quite long so it would take a while. It was the day before Halloween, so everyone was doing last minute costume shopping. I only went with Alexis, because I didn't have a costume and she also forced me to go with her. Cameron didn't want to come because she said she had important errands to do. I sighed, thinking about what Jordan said about Cameron. What could Cameron possibly be keeping from me, whist everyone else knew?

"Um. She's going to be a cop, hence why I pushed the prisoner outfit on you." I looked over at Alexis and furrowed my eyebrows, realizing that she knew everything, so shouldn't I just ask her what Cameron was keeping from me? But how was I to word the question without giving away the fact that Jordan wanted to er...do things with me if Cameron and I didn't work out?

"Oh, I see." We moved ahead in line, groaning as I realized that we were only halfway there. I took a deep breath, getting ready to ask Alexis about Cameron.

"Okay, spill. What's eating at you?" I was taken aback by Alexis blurting that out. How did she know something was on my mind? Could she pry people's secrets out of their heads too?

"Oh, uh- I was just wondering..."

"Okay..." She dragged out, motioning for me to continue what I was saying.

"Well...Someone hinted to me the other day...that Cameron was keeping something from me..." I mumbled, not really quite sure where I was going with this.