10. Netflix and Chill

mature content 

-

I was speed walking to my next class, with my head down low and with my books covering my face. This was hard to do, considering that I decided to wear blue running shorts with a neon yellow t-shirt. However, what was the real concern, was that Alexis and Cameron were hunting me down.

Now, don't get me wrong, they're my friends, but considering that one likes talking about sex and the other wants to have sex with me, doesn't really make me a happy camper.

So, the whole school day I was running around the hallways and hiding in the corners like a mad man. A bunch of people were giving me weird looks, especially since I'm fairly popular in the school due to Alexis' status as the cheer captain that has sex with every walking object. At least I haven't gotten a bad reputation because of it.

However, this time, as I was sprinting down the halls, I connected into something hard that muttered 'what the hell' as I went to collect my books. I didn't even bother to look up, as I was in a hurry to grab my books and go, mumbling an apology as I put some of my books into my arms. I hastily looked up and froze as I saw Alexis' brother standing above me with a frightened look on his face.

"Oh shit. Sorry, I didn't see you, Sam. Are you okay? Shit. Don't tell my sister I knocked you over, she'll cut my balls off." He bent down to help me rearrange my books, then grabbed my arm to help me up. I muttered a thank you and was ready to take off, but Drew opened his mouth as to say something. So I sighed and stayed put, waiting for him to say what he needed to say.

"Uh. Hey, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" He said as he looked into my eyes, nervously clenching and unclenching his fists unconsciously. "It's about a friend of mine."

I raised an eyebrow and motioned for him to continue, wanting to get out of there as quick as possible. You'd never know, Cameron or Alexis could pop up any minute now and start asking me a billion questions. Or maybe I was afraid of the fact that Cameron could pop up and start touching me in public. I sighed, "What is it?" frowning as I noticed how rude I sounded.

"Uh. His name's Tyler, he uh ... wants to go on a date with you as soon as possible. He thinks you're chill and pretty hot." I looked at him in shock, not quite understanding what he was saying. However, in a few seconds, my brain registered it and I cringed at the thought. I was going to politely decline, however out of the corner of my eye I saw the two familiar faces I did not want to see at the moment. So, I was about ready to run for it.

"Uh, uh. Sure, tonight! Get my info from Alexis, gotta go! I heard the bell, bye!" I started to run down the hall, barely making out his protests as I rounded the corner and hid in the nearest corner, breathing hard at that close call.

But, shoot. I had a date tonight.

-

"Why are you avoiding us?" Unfortunately, all three of us were in the locker room late again, which resulted in the inevitable confrontation I was dreading all day. It made it even more awkward with the fact that I was only in a work out shirt and panties, while Alexis and Cameron were fully clothed and ready to go. The two of them noticed that I was avoiding them all during the day and throughout practice, so I was surprised when Alexis called me out. However, as I looked at Cameron, I noticed that she wasn't looking at me.

"I'm not?" I mumbled and looked at the ground, tugging at the edge of my shirt to cover my butt. I would've grabbed a pair of shorts but my locker was on the other side of them.

"Bull. Shit. We saw you running down the halls away from us, and you won't even make eye contact with us. Sam, look at us." Her voice was filled with malice, which ultimately surprised me because I don't think I've ever seen Alexis mad. So, I hesitantly looked up into her dark brown eyes and cringed, seeing that they were dark with anger.