Author's note

Thank you and congrats for reading up to this point.

It has been an amazing journey in writing Marrying Atlantis. The best part of it is reading all of you guys comments. And I do READ ALL of them.

Many have asked it there will be a sequel...at the moment no, I might decide to do a mini-series of the untold tales but that's not official yet either. You will just have to wait and see.

Also I'd just like to point out how many of you wanted Aubrey to have a kid...What is wrong with you people? Jks. Did you like Jenny?

So about the book.... Umm what to say.... Ok just some random points.

Sebastian's brother doesn't actually have a name, also I had almost forgot Toby had been mentioned before and I was going to call the kid Timothy...glad I didn't.

I'd also like to ask, were you able to follow who everyone was? Like which sister was which? I know there was a little confusion between Sebastian grandmother (nanna) and Great grandmother (Genevieve). I know I have a problem of having too many characters (25).

Anyway thanks again for all your support and go back and vote on all the chapters and tell me what you think. ask questions, i'll try and answer them

J.Rose

Cookie anyone?

#OMGWatty