Chapter Thirty-Nine: An angel is born

*Blake*

Well isn't this just awkward. After talking with my father we went back to the house. Mom was fighting with Lenore, but they stopped when they saw us come in. Lenore all but jumped on dad, the only family member she still respects. Mom just stares blankly at dad, but in her eyes I saw love and pain.

"Lilith." Dad was looking at her the same way. Lenore was looking at mom with resentment, she was still dealing with her own issues.

"Blake,what's going on?"

"Mom you may want to sit down, we need to talk." We all sat down in the family room,ironically. Me and mom on one couch, dad and Lenore on the other. We told them about what me and dad talked about. How he remembers meeting Abraham many years ago, and realizing he turned the man into a necromancer. To say they were shocked was an understatement.

"So you're saying, your father shares a power similar to my own?" Is it possible for someone to fall in love more with the same person? If so I think my mother just did. "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I wasn't a hundred percent sure at the time. I asked some of my demons to look into it more. It was only until Lolita faced Abraham, and we met the boy did I truly know."

"So you know how he made me?" Well speak of the devil. We all turn to see Ashton standing at the entrance.

"Ash!" We all stood up and ran to him. I pulled him into a bro hug. "Where the hell have you been?!"

"Where's my sister?" We all turned to face Lenore. Her green eyes were glowing, and she seemed to be deep in thought. "I can't find her, what did you do?!" She had him by his throat. For a tiny thing, she was strong.

"How the hell is he supposed to talk with you choking him?!" She put him down, but if looks could kill. And with Lenore, they can.

"Now that I can explain." He sent his own glare towards Lenore, before standing straight and facing us. " I've been stuck for a while. After Lolita was gone, I remember just giving into my zombie. I blacked out,and when I came to I was stuck in my mind."

"How?" I'm surprised my dad was so calm. Before he was all about reaping his soul. He doesn't approve of anyone cheating death.

"My sister."

"Tess? Lolita was looking for her."

"Well she found her." His knuckle were turning white, and I saw pure raw fury in his eyes. "Teresa was the one who trapped me. She did things that I don't want to think about. I came here because whatever she was using to control me wore off. But before it did, she had Lolita."

"What?!" Now dad was pissed. Out of instinct Mom went to him. She placed a hand on his shoulder,and he held it there with his own. He seemed to calm down instantly. "Explain what happened."

He told us about how Teresa injected her, and the liquid was the same thing that Abraham would inject in himself. The liquid was what cause us to grow weak around him. It was like holy water to demons.

"Where. is. she?" Crap, mom was pissed. Mom never gets "really" mad. But when she does,even dad's scared. "Ashton I know she's your sister. But if I find her before you, I'm killing her." We all froze. With wings or not, mom is still the Angel of life. For her to say she would kill someone, you know she was pissed. Even Lenore seemed worried.

"Do what you must. Right now we need to find Lolita. Before Teresa could do anything else, a loud voice shouted and Lolita was gone. I don't know where."

"Dad! We need you." We all started as mom called her father. Her already soft voice becoming even softer. Like the soft strum of a harp. She seemed to be in pain, probably from using an angels call when she is no longer a heavenly angel. She seemed to be pushing through it.

"Lilith." We stared awe struck as grandfather appeared before us. "Never expected to come here."

"Father." Dad grabbed her before she could drop. He sat her down and we followed behind them. "Father were is Lolita, where is my daughter. I know you took her." I couldn't help but try and stop my grin as I saw Lenore starting at grandfather, like he wasn't real. If she could, she might just poke him to be sure. I put a serious look on my face and faced grandfather.

"She is safe. Luckily my angels made it in time and grabbed her. She is in heaven, healing. She's just like you, that one. Told her not to push herself and she wouldn't listen." I watched as she stared at her father with love. She never stopped loving him, he was God after all. "Sadly I don't know how long she can hold up."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Lenore!" I'm surprised dad was stopping her, dad The Grimm Reaper.

"Your God for F*** sake, how don't you know?! You created everything but you have no way of helping my sister? That's bullshit!"

He walked up to her, very calmly. She looked at him confused and started backing up. Her back hit the wall, and she was stuck. I think she was too shocked to remember she could go through the wall.

"Hello little Lenore. My, aren't you stunning. A true deadly beauty."

"Flattery will get you nothing. Now cure my sister." Even when she has God himself in front of her, she still manages to keep that hateful look in her eye.

"Lenore, just shut up and sit down. We need to figure out how to cure Lolita." With one last glare at our grandfather, she takes a sit next to dad.

"As I mentioned. Lolita is in a healing chamber in heaven. The chamber is keeping the toxin from spreading fast, but that is all we can do. This kind of poisoning is unknown, even to myself. That is what troubles me."

"A toxin that can bring down a hybrid, and a boy that cheated death. Man, you Robins' sure know how to f*** with us huh?"

"Lenore!" We all gave her pointed looks, but she didn't waver.

"No! First he cheats death and becomes a zombie, then his sister poisons one of us. She bears the mark of the reaper, without that she probably would have blabbed by now. All I know is that my sister better make it."

"I won't disagree with you there." We all turned to look at Ash. "Tess has always been a stubborn person, so I won't disagree that she may have tried to remove the mark. The idea of someone stopping her from doing something, only makes her want to do it more. I know what she injected Lolita with, and I know how to remove it." He turned to look at our grandfather. "Please. I need you to take me to her, let me save her. It's my sisters fault that she got injected, let me be the one to take it out." He looked at Ash for a moment, and placed a hand on his shoulder. Ash started to glow, and he started screaming in agony.

"What did you do?!" We all took a step back as Ash continued to scream on the floor with agony. Even Lenore seemed worried.

"He is, for lack of a better word, a zombie. He would not have been able to enter heaven without his soul. So I am doing the only thing possible."

"And that would be?" We all watched as Ashton slowly stop screaming, the bright light also started absorbing into his body.

"I am making him, one of my archangels."