Alliance (Part 2)

Author’s note:

So as I said in last episode, this episode will contain a lot of shooting, bombing, and modern way of catfish! (Oops, did I said catfish? :O) Feedback will be appreciated. J

New York, 3123

Everyone was doing their usual jobs. Cooking, working at the office, and so. But no one knew it was going to happen, neither the President, nor the Minister of Defense, nor General Lincoln, because it was clearly a nice, happy morning. At least until the attack happened.

The President has predicted that since the two worlds can see each other, the Alternate might attack them. And his prediction most likely came true after General Lincoln said that Regina Kerr, the other universe’s president, is the most wanted terrorist in the world, and she planned to destroy both worlds so she could start over and control both worlds.

The terror began in the Fifth Avenue. Bunch of big airplanes flew and then threw some bombs. Everybody was shocked. New York was a mess. The bombs exploded everywhere, killed a lot of people. And the attack didn’t stop there. From the planes, jumped a lot of soldiers with black suit, terrorizing everyone and killed random people. They ran as fast as they can and kill as many as they can.

The attack has begun.

Big House, New York, 3123

Lea Kerr shut down her phone, and ran back to James Kane’s office. But when she was almost there, everyone was already outside, using protection as fast as they can. ‘What—what happen?’ Lea asked.

Minister of Defense looked annoyed. ‘Your beloved mother sent us an attack. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a country to defend,’ he said. He ran downstairs. ‘I need a man to protect all around the Park, and sent everyone to the safety place under the park, right now. The park must be secured in 200 meters radius, and do it NOW!’ he commanded.

‘We need your help, Lincoln. Send us your best mans to help us defend our world,’ The President said. ‘our alliance has begun.’

General Lincoln ran while he was making his phone call to the other side so they can bring as many soldiers to help defend the world as they can. ‘What should we do now?’ Lea asked.

‘Go to the Central Park, and then stay safe in the Protection Tank. Dr Eve know where to go,’ the President said. Dr Eve nodded, and then she ran with Lea.

‘Where are we going to go?’ Lea asked. ‘Some place safe, hang on!’ Dr Eve said, but when they are going to escape from the emergency exit, some black-suited soldiers appeared in front of them.

‘THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?’ Dr Eve asked. She kicked the soldier just before he can shot them, and then out of nowhere, she got a gun on her hands.

‘Can I get a gun, too?’ Lea asked. Dr Eve did the same thing and gave the gun to Lea. ‘To protect ourselves,’ she said.

They ran downstairs as fast as they could, and thank God no soldiers followed them. At least not until they met 10 soldiers in front of them. ‘What should we do?’ Lea whispered. Dr Eve didn’t think much, and she shot every soldier in their hearts. ‘Oh God, not the black suit! There’s no use shooting them, because the suit was designed to keep them safe from any shootings!’ Lea explained.

‘You should’ve told me earlier!’

They ran, and the soldiers followed them. ‘STOP RIGHT THERE!’ they said, but the girls didn’t stop. They kept running. The soldiers tried to shot them.

‘We’ll die! We should do something!’ Lea said. ‘One step ahead of you, dearie.’

Dr Eve took a remote control from her purse and pressed 3,5,2,9,0, and then the remote control transformed into a timer. ‘Are you planning to bomb them?’ Lea asked. ‘Just follow my lead!’