Lost and Found

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late post guys! Hope you enjoy :) FEEDBACK, please!

________

The Big House, New York, 3123

‘Minister Kane, I haven’t seen you in three days,’ The President said. ‘I’m sorry, Mr President. But my mother needed me, and you know, family goes first,’ Minister Kane explained. ‘I know, Minister. But you are this country’s minister of defense! And right now, when we get serious attacks, and you were not there! What should I do, Minister?’ The President was angry. But the Minister didn’t say anything. ‘I... I believe that you should give me another chance, Mr President.’

The President laughed. ‘Oh, I could easily give you that! But right now, I’m not looking for a guy that is a Minister of Defense but he doesn’t act like a warrior. I need a minister that act like a warrior. So, unless you start act like a warrior, I won’t give you another chance,’ Minister Kane was embarrassed. ‘Yes, Mr President.’

Dr. Eve’s House, New York, 3123

‘So the president lived with you?’ Lea asked Dr Eve. ‘Yes, he did. And sometimes he stays here for couple of days just to have a break from his work,’ Dr Eve said. ‘Thank you for lend me a room, I mean, I don’t know where to stay if the president didn’t recommend your place,’

‘It’s a pleasure. I mean, I was alone for a long time, it’s good to have a company,’ Dr Eve smiled. ‘And by the way, I’m going to make us a dinner. Do you want anything specific?’ she asked. ‘Uh, I don’t know if you guys make it here—but can I have pizagna?’ Lea smiled. She had a big, shiny smile. ‘Beg your pardon?’ Dr Eve sounded confused. ‘So you guys don’t make it here,’ Lea muttered. ‘It’s a pizza that is combined like lasagna, and it tastes really good!’ Lea told the doctor. ‘I’ll try! But pleaaase forgive me if it doesn’t taste like what you usually had,’ the Doctor smiled, and walked to the kitchen.

Lea stayed at the living room, looking at the photos. She saw some photos where Jacob Lincoln, the president, was playing with Dr. Eve, or, there were some photos where the president was alone. ‘He had a great time,’ she said to herself.

She hated to admit this, but she felt there was some connection between her and the president. A strong bond. But maybe it was just déjà vu. Maybe she has known someone that looked like him, but she just didn’t remember.

‘Tell me about your family,’ Dr Eve suddenly said. ‘Wait, you’ve done it?’ Lea was surprised. ‘Well, I don’t know how cooking works in your world, but here, we just have to write the recipe and the machine will make it,’ Dr Eve said. ‘Right. I must have forgotten,’

‘The machine was invented in 3012, where people were craving for food, but there wasn’t any. So, they can make chemical reaction to make the same composition as the real food, and there you go! The lost has been found,’ Dr Eve explained. ‘Wow, we don’t have that in our universe. The terrorist maybe be evil, but at least we still have a lot of food,’ Lea said.

Dr Eve smiled. ‘So tell me about your family,’ Lea smiled anxiously. ‘Uh, my mom’s Regina Kerr, I have a brother named Rory Kerr, and my father—‘ she stopped. ‘Your father?’ Dr Kerr waited for her answer. ‘My father—‘ wait. Lea had never seen her father before. Her mom never mentioned him. ‘I—I don’t know,’

And then there was awkward silence. Lea kept thinking about her father. She was like finding her lost thingy. The memory of her father. ‘The memory of my father—it’s gone. I’ve never known him, my mother never mentioned him, and I—I just realized it now. That’s my lost—the memory of knowing that I’ve never known or heard something about my father, and now I find it. But who’s my father?’

-------------

Yay cliffhanger! Well, guess who Lea’s father is! :D 

EPISODE 8 PROMO:

Alternate, Episode 8: 9/11

President Jacob Lincoln made a celebration to remember what happened thousand years ago, in 9/11. Meanwhile, the Alternates find 9/11 as a new big day.