Caught

ALTERNATE NEW YORK, 3123

She stopped. They caught him. ‘PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!’ they said. She put her hands in the air. ‘I finally get you, you thief!’ said the guy that chased her. Helicopters were flying above her. She was on the middle of the street. The lights from the billboards shine brighter because the helicopters gave them some electromagnetic waves.

A guy jumped from the helicopter. He was blonde, with green eyes and a scar on his forehead. ‘General Lincoln,’ the guy who chased me said. The general nodded. ‘So what do we have here?’ The General asked. ‘This girl stole The Manhattan Scroll,’ the man said. ‘Stole? How, Sam?’

‘That’s a long story, General.’ The girl said. ‘No one asked you to talk, I believe,’ Sam mocked her. ‘It’s okay. What’s your name, lady?’ The General asked. ‘Lea. I’m Lea Kerr.’

The General was surprised. ‘Lea Kerr? Are you... Regina Kerr’s daughter?’ he asked. ‘That’s me,’ Lea said. The General seemed like lost on his thoughts.

‘Bring Ms. Kerr to the Big House,’ The General said. ‘What? Wait, no! No! You can’t bring me there!’ Lea screamed. She tried to fight, but the guards were too strong for her. ‘And also give her sedatives. She shouldn’t know who brings her,’ The General whispered to Sam.

‘NO! NO! SOMEBODY HELP ME!’ Lea screamed. ‘No one will help you, Lea Kerr!’ Sam laughed, and he gave some sedatives to her. And in a minute, she was asleep.

NEW YORK, 3123

President Lincoln walked through the hallways of the Big House. It had been 1000 years since they moved the capital city to New York, and they built the replica of White House on the place that used to be Central Park, and they moved Central Park somewhere else.

The minister walked closer to the President. ‘Kane!’ The President looked grateful. Minister Kane nodded. ‘So, any progress?’ he asked. ‘I’m thinking things will get worse, Mr President.’ The Minister sounded sad.

‘What do you mean?’ the President asked. ‘There was some attack this morning.’

The President sighed. ‘Same cause?’ Minister Kane nodded. ‘Same cause. Same deaths. Two people died, and another is safe. Now he’s on the hospital, and we’re trying to get his memories,’

‘Any news from the Alternates?’ the President asked. ‘Sadly, they haven’t answered yet. But they’ve received the message. And the receiver is Regina Kerr’s daughter,’ the Minister said.

The president was shocked. ‘Regina Kerr is dead. Along with her daughter and her son. The government killed her!’ he was shocked. ‘But the data that the envelope sent said that she is Regina Kerr’s daughter,’ the minister said, he tried to stay calm.

‘She must be another version of Regina’s daughter,’ the President mumbled. ‘That’s what I believe, sir.’

ALTERNATE NEW YORK, 3123

Lea was awake. She was inside a giant ball. ‘GET ME OUTTA HERE!’ she yelled. But the guys that dressed like Scientist in front of her acted like she wasn’t there.

‘Lea, we’re going to do a test on you. Make sure you’re ready. If we succeed, you’ll find yourself in another world that is as beautiful as ours,’ one of the Scientist said with a big evil smile. ‘NO! NO! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!’ Lea screamed. She was about to cry.

One of the Scientist pressed a button. Then ball got electrocuted, and then, BAM! Her atom was split into pieces. And then, she was flying in a black, big hole. She tried to talk but she can’t. Then suddenly, something pulled her into another hole.

NEW YORK, 3123

‘LOOK AT THAT!’ a woman screamed. The sky was torn into two. Everyone screamed. They were afraid. An army came out from the hole, with some flying motorcycle. They shoot citizen of New York with a big, white gun. ‘SOONER OR LATER,’ a voice echoed, ‘THE ERA OF THE UNITED STATES WILL BE OVER,’ and then, the hole was closed, left the army flying around New York, killing innocent people.

_________________

That's the end of episode 2! Reviews, please! :)