As if Moving, Transferring Schools, and Meeting the Possible Love of My Life Wasn't Enough (Preface)

**A/N: Two votes until I post more! Hope you guys like it!**

As if Moving, Transferring Schools, and Meeting the Possible Love of My Life Wasn't Enough!

Preface

Point of view: Casey

"Honestly John, there's no way I can deal with anymore drama." I pleaded on the verge of tears while looking at my brother.

"I know, Case, sometimes I don't think I can endure it either. This is our last move, I promise. All we need to do is make it to California, and enroll you in school. The rest will be low-key and drama-free." John said, trying his best to cheer me up. I just looked up at his face, trying not to smile at his lame rhyme.

"I see your smile." John said still trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh shut up. When are we leaving?" I said, half -laughing half-trying to stay serious. I brushed my blond hair away from my face as I awaited his answer.

"Tomorrow," John said, all traces of the smile that was on his face mere seconds before, gone. I tried not to flinch. More unexpected changes, more new people... more everything.

That word was engrained into my mind for months to come. The last word I heard before my whole life turned upside-down. Before my brother and I were enrolled at Laguna High School, before I moved to a whole new state, before I met him.

©SarahRuRu

**A/N: Two votes until I post more! Hope you guys like it!**