31.

31.

Alejandro

Lauren and I were in the bed googling baby myths when her phone started ringing. She looked at her phone strangely so I asked, "Who is that?" "I don't know it says restricted." She told me. I furrowed my eyebrows. Ever since we were in the doctors office someone was blowing my shit up restricted so I cut my phone off. Now I was curious to who would be calling both of our phones from restricted numbers.

"Hold on, answer and put it on speaker. Somebody been calling my shit restricted today too." I said sitting up in the bed. She answered, "hello." "Would you like to accept the charges for 'Amir' from Rikers Island Corrections Facility." Damn. Bro got booked, Andres told me we still had some time left. Lo accepted the charges, sitting up in the bed beside me.

"Hello." "Amir?" She asked with concern in her tone. "I got booked Lo. I need you." He said tiredly. "What's going on?" "I been trying to get a hold of Ace. They charged me on some bullshit, and they're trying to deny my bail." "Yo bro I'm right here." I spoke so he could hear me. I took her phone, taking it off speaker, and went into my office.

"What happened?" I asked him. "Me and Money was checking shit out around the club, and the Feds came in and raided the shit. They never gave a warrant just started tearing shit up. They fucked me and Chris up, and brought us to the station. Charged us for assault against an officer. Then they transferred us out no paperwork." I hung my head. Shit just keeps getting worse.

"What do you mean no paperwork. Like you floating?" "Yeah man. I'm not even supposed to be on the phone now, but one of the COs I used to fuck with let me. I think we gone be in here for a minute." "Did you talk to any of the Feds?" I asked. "Yeah, them fucking pigs got me in here under an alias, and refused to let me talk to Andres, and when I asked about a bail hearing these niggas laughed, and took me back to the holding cell." "Alright I'm going to make sure I call Andres and let him know what's up. Where's Chris at?" "I don't know man, after we got to Rikers they split us up. He's here under an alias too. This shit fucked up. They didn't even fingerprint us or anything. There's no paper trail that we're here." "You know what name your under?" I asked hoping this could help. If they didn't have paperwork then they'd be there until the Feds felt like it.

"Yeah, Chad Young, and Chris is Brian Collins." "Alright man, I'm going to call Andres, sit tight. Where's Dominique?" I asked, it was time for my plan to start. "She was at the crib with PJ. They may have searched my spot though, fucking pigs." "Alright, I'm going to send Juan to check on that. How long y'all been there?" "Since yesterday. Tell Lo she needs to tell Raq. I know she probably going crazy." "Word bro, I got you." "Good looking fam. But my times up, I'll call again when I can." "Cool."

I found my phone in my pocket, and started placing a few calls. One to Andres to let him know what was up, another to Heavy, so we could link up tomorrow to talk over what the plan regarding Dom would be, and finally another to Juan for him to go check Brooklyn, and Money's crib. I tried calling Tony a few times, but it went to voicemail each time.

I went back to my bedroom, and went over to the closet. I pulled out one of my duffel bags, and started packing for our trip since it was starting earlier than planned. "You going to New York?" I heard Lauren's voice ask as I packed. "Nah, we're going to Louisiana." I responded turning to her. "We?" "Yeah me, and you. We're leaving in the morning. I need to stop in Miami too before we head to Colombia." I added. I need Tony focused, so I needed to brief him, and I was sending him to NY. Whatever he was doing in Miami would wait.

"Why not NY, and what's in Louisiana?" She asked. "Business. But there's nothing I can do in NY right now. I gotta handle some other shit first. You're just going for the ride, before we get to Colombia." She nodded, and got up coming over to the closet. "Don't worry I'll pack your bag. You need to call Raq, Chris got arrested too. She won't be able to talk to him for awhile maybe." I told her.