7.

7.

Amir.

My alarm goes off signaling it's 5:45 am. I roll over to silence the loud beeping. Looking over my shoulder, I take notice that Dominique is still sleeping. I stretch out, and head to the shower to get ready to go to the airport. As I'm lathering my wash cloth, I see Dominique opening the door to the bathroom. Through the glass shower door I can see her disrobing. "Let me join you." She says as she steps into the shower with me. I sit down on the bench in the shower, and rest my hands on her waist.

As Dominique takes my washcloth from me, and starts to rub it over my body she says, "you know I'm going to miss you baby." "I know daddy won't be gone long," I said as I kissed her stomach. "If things go smoothly, I'll be able to make it back for the party." I said referring to her upcoming birthday party. Her face lit up and she kissed my mouth. "Yay, thank you baby." She said in between kisses.

Dom and I took turns washing each other, which turned into me waxing that ass. After we got out I headed to my closet to find some travel clothes. I decided on a white Burberry t-shirt with the check pattern on the shoulders, a pair of Nudie jeans, and my copper foams. Once I dressed I sprayed on some YSL cologne. The previous night I had packed my luggage into the truck so we just had to go.

Once we arrived at the airport Dominique kissed me goodbye, and I found my terminal. My flight was called for and they asked the preffered members to board first. A nigga like me can't fly coach, I need room for my nuts to breathe, and I cant be around a bunch of other motherfuckers. After I was seated, I put on my seatbelt, pulled my Beats on, and started listening to French Montana and Max B (free max), NY.

I walk like, talk like, money, money, money

you can smell it in my breath when i talk

goon music, we run new york.

"Good morning ladies, and gentlemen. This is your Captain, Martin Cole, we are now flying into George Bush Intercontinental Airport, the local time is 10:27am, and the temperature is now 82 degrees, today's high is 93." I heard a voice over the intercom say. I must have fallen asleep before we took off. After we land, I cut my phone on. I quickly sent a text to Dominique and Chris to let them know I landed and would call them after I got to the hotel.

Once I got to baggage claim, I noticed Ace was waiting for me, and had already got my bags. I grabbed them, and we headed to his BMW. "What's up man?" He asked me before we dapped up. "Nothing man, ready to make this money." I replied to him, he nodded his head at my response. "Word we bout to make a lot of it. I'm going to drop you off at your hotel, get set up and chill. We'll go out tonight, show you the real H-Town." He told me after we drove off into the direction of the Hyatt, the hotel I was staying in. "Thats cool. I wanted to hit someone up before we did something first, anyway." After talking about a few things he pulled up to my hotel.

"I'm here for check-in." I tell the woman at the check-in desk. "Name, sir." The woman asks. She starts to bite her lip, and I look her over. She's a cute chick, not as bad as some of the chicks I've fucked with but she could get the D. She looks to be around 5'4 to 5'5, medium light skin, she had a blonde weave in that was long enough to reach past her breast. Through her uniform I could tell she had a little something. "Amir Brooks." I said smirking. I know I got Dom, but shit flirting, ain't cheating. "Well Mr. Amir Brooks, here is your key for room, 346, if you need anything press 0 and ask for Nicole." She said, and winked at me. "I sure will Nicole, have a nice day." I sayed as I gently grabbed hold of her hand to take my room key. I walked towards the elevator, I turned my head and winked at her before getting on.

Once I walked into the room I refreshened myself in the bathroom. After changing into some ball shorts and a white v-neck, I grabbed my phone, and thought about texting Lauren. I was thinking about our past relationship a lot lately. I missed us, but I missed having her in my life more. I put her through some shit, and she stuck it out with me the longest. I made a few mistakes, and then once that shit with Draya happened, it seemed to have a domino effect, and it was the worst. I know she agreed to us trying to be friends, but honestly I'm a little scared of her. Of this hold she has on me. I shook my head, looked over my contacts, and texted her.