5.

5.

Picture of Raqui & Chris to the side.

Amir.

It's been about two weeks since I ran into Lauren at the club and we went out to breakfast. We haven't really talked much, and I've been chilling with Dom since I'm about to get ready to head down to Houston for a few weeks. "Brooklyn, can you come here baby." I hear Dominique yell from downstairs. On the real I hate when she calls me Brooklyn when we in the house and shit, sometimes I just want to be Amir and be regular.

I jump out of the bed and go into the bathroom to do my hygiene. I throw on some ball shorts, a black v-neck and some nike slides and socks. I walk down stairs to see that Dom is already dressed looking like she's about to go somewhere. "Baby, Raqui and I are about to head out to the mall." She tells me. I look at her, she's in a mint green maxi dress with a denim vest with those Giuseppe sandals that she begged me to buy her. "You need some money?" I ask her and she immediately starts smiling. I go to my office and get out my titanium AMex card. I don't mind giving her my card because my babe is a reflection of me. She gotta be that bitch out here. I hand her my Amex, "thank you baby." She kisses me and then leaves to go get her girlfriend, everybody can't know where I lay my head.

I picked up my phone to call Money. Money has been my nigga since we were just Chris and Mir. "Yo wats up with you?" I asked when he answered his phone. "Nothing Raqui just left so I'm cooling. We got plans?" Raqui and Chris have been dating since Lauren and I got together. Lauren and Raqui were best friends in high school and were still pretty cool. After the scandal with Draya happened Raqui and Lauren remained cool and so did we since she was with my nigga. Raqui was a real ride or die type chick, my little sister for real. "Yeah I need to go slide through the east side check on everything." I told him. "Alright come through then. One." He hung up.

Don't get it fucked up I may be in the streets, but I got shit going for myself. I own about 3 clubs around the city, I'm a silent investor at this 5 star restaurant out in Tribeca and I'm on the athletic board at Fordham, my alma mater. When I graduated high school I got a full ride to Fordham for academics and basketball. I could have got drafted to the NBA, but the streets were calling and I was answering. I figured, since I was making more money annually than Kobe what I need the league for? Anyway I never forget where I came from so I give donations yearly to fund their athletic program.

I planned for a chill day so I put on a navy blue nike track suit with my black AirMax 97s. Since Dom has my Beamer I grabbed the keys to my bombed out 2014 Mercedes CLS550.

I jumped in the car, and Meek Mill's Rich Porter started blaring in my ears.

Feelin' like I'm Richard Porter, I'm really ballin'

Bad bitches got 'em calling, they really calling

My Rollie flooded like New Orleans, just like New Orleans

Ain't talking money, what you talking? Nigga what you talking?

My bitch probably wouldn't speak if you ain't talkin' money

Don't even talk to me if you ain't talkin' money

Ain't shit in life for free so we were talkin' money

You hear that sound? I think it's Benji, he talkin' to me

On the real sometimes it feel like we're in Paid in Full. We just don't got no Rico/Alpo type niggas all my niggas were a family, and everybody eats b. I pulled up at Chris's house and honked the horn to let him know I was outside. He soon came outside and hopped in the car. "Wats good man?" He asked as we dapped up. "Chilling, lets go check up on my new spot out in Flushing, I got a quick meeting with this interior designer you know this gotta be big." I told him, the new club that I was building in Flushing was gonna be partially funded with the help of Ace and Tony we were all going to start a chain of private clubs with dope ass clientele. One spot I have in LA has VIP members like NBA players, NFL players, a few politicians and fortune 500 CEOs. "I know its going to be fly as hell. What's up with you going out to Texas though?" He asked me. "I'm booking my flight to leave next Monday." I told him. He took a blunt out of his pocket and lit it. "So you going to hit Lauren up while you out there?" I could feel him looking at me trying to read my response. "I don't know we on better terms than we were, but I know she still ain't really trying to feel me." I thought about how much she must have hated me. "I don't know, I think you should. You know she talked to Raq about you." I looked over at him and tried to hide my smirk. "Word. What she say?" I asked nonchalantly. "That you and her were friends now, and she wanted you to be 'happy', you know her so you know that she misses you." I thought about it. I still kept in touch with Lo's mom. She had mentioned a few times that she had a 'friend' who she would go out with, I don't know if she was dating this friend or whatever, I think she had moved. When I mentioned that I was dating Dom she didn't seem to be affected. We were done.

As I finished thinking about what Chris had told me I pulled up to the new club. Tony, Ace, and myself were definitely working to get some major bread. This place had a maximum capacity of 2500, three floors, 5 bars, and an off the cut VIP area. Walking into the club me and the designer talked about having two bars on the main floor, one bar the second floor, another bar on the third floor, and a top shelf only bar in the VIP area. Each floor has a different theme: reggaeton, hip hop, and dance hall. You know we had to cater to all of our brown people. We ended up talking about everything that we would need to get set up. I thanked the Designer and Chris and I exited the club. "Yo let's hed back to my crib to play 2K." Chris suggested. I looked at checked my phone for any messages and other appointments. I had none, "yeah bruh lets go chill." I told him.

Shortly after Chris and I arrived to his house, Raqui walked in with a bunch of shopping bags from Neiman Marcus, Saks, and Nordstrom. I looked at all the bags she had, and then thought about how many more bags Dominique would have, and shook my head. They got a shopping problem. "Uhm, can both of you help me get all the bags, from out the car?" She asked. I looked at Chris, he looked at the bags she had already brought in. There had to already be at least 10-15 bags. I got up from the couch after Chris did.

Once we finished getting the bags out the car, which came to 35 *side eye*, we sat at the island in their kitchen talking. "So you talked to Lauren lately?" I asked Raqui, "yeah, I talked to her last night, why you want to know?" She asked me with her eyebrows raised. Niggas always tryna analyze some shit. "I'm going to Houston Monday, do you think she'll agree to see me when we down there, or nah?" I asked her. She smiled to herself, "I don't think it'll be a problem," she then looked at me sideways, "but are you going to see her when you with Dominique?" "Me and Lauren are just friends, I'm just trying to be her friend. You remember how we were when we was friends. She was always down for us. I just miss that." She looked like she didn't believe me. "You sure that's all you miss? I'm just saying don't pull any shit with her or Dom. You to grown to be playing games with women, especially my bestie." I shook my head at her, and left before she made me irritated. A nigga was just trying to get his best friend back. I ain't trying to hurt her or Dom anymore.