12.

12

12.

Lauren.

If I could tell you what made me submit to Amir the way I did its simple. I love him. I love him unconditionally. It's beyond simply being in love with someone. It's loving them for all they are. Even their faults; it's being able to let your love forgive and replace the pain it caused you. Making love with Amir is an experience like no other.

The way my body vibrates from the nervousness whenever he touches me; the way he leaves goosebumps when his fingers touch my body; how my body catches fire when he enters me; & how blown into the cosmos I am whenever we release together. This is the feeling I live for, seeing everything go a bright white while my body tingles and convulses around his. The extra sensation of his soft delicate kisses while I come down from Venus. And to know, this is just the beginning.

I regain my vision and look up into his beautiful face. Is it possible for men to be iridescent? I pull Amir's face to meet mine and give him a kiss to convey everything I feel right at this moment. As we become more aggressive I feel his long thick member brick up harder than I've ever felt before. I want him so bad all over again, I can feel myself flood with a new wetness. "Turn around" Amir's gruff voice breaks through the kiss. I immediately  turn around arching my back sticking my butt in the air. I feel the bed shift, and a sting on my left ass cheek. "Oww." I moan out and lower my face into the sheets. I feel the tip of him rubbing up and down my slit. I don't think I've ever been this wet in my life. "Damn is all this just for me, you want this?" Amir is the ultimate tease he slowly stuck the head in me and then pulled back out completely. I moaned in pleasure and frustration. I felt my wetness run down my inner thigh. I looked over my shoulder to see him staring intently at my kitty like he was in a trance. I leaned back to slide myself on. I felt him just at my entrance before he regained control. "Say you want it and you can have it mami." " I want it Papi" I moaned out and he thrusted into me. Making me clench around him at the sudden invasion. He smacked my ass hard, "let go." He groaned out breathlessly. I relaxed myself as he found a rhythm pounding into me. Feeling my orgasm build up started throwing it back on him just as hard as he was slamming into me.

I can feel my climb into the cosmos. I feel the build up in my fingers and toes causing them to tingle & curl. My legs and arms heat up causing me to arch my back further and throw my head back. The feeling of ecstasy as he hits the perfect spot over and over. The familiar vibration of my body beginning to take off into oblivion. " I'm cumming!" I scream out as his fingers find my clit and begin to rub it in fast circles. "Me too." He groans out.

The vibrations take over my body completely causing me to explode convulsing and contracting around his hard member. I feel his hot seed release into me as everything goes white and my ears are ringing.

*

I wake up with the sun coming from behind the curtains. Everything is quiet and my first thought is everything feels so peaceful. I look down to see Amir's toned arm wrapped around my waist. Flashbacks of last night played in my head.

Honestly I don't know what's to come next. I wish I could live in this moment forever, enjoying the after glow of the fire we created. The feel of him pulling me tighter and him stiffening up inside me again breaks my thoughts. I feel him kiss against the back of my neck and slowly start stroking in and out of my while we spoon. I moan out in appreciation as he knows I love morning sex. He grabs my leg to get a better angle as he starts to suck the spot on my neck I love. My body is going into a frenzy he slides his other hand around me to find my sensitive clit. I feel him pant into my neck as he approaches his peek. I tighten up around him pulling him into me. He continues to pound into me releasing once again. He pulls out of me and rolls back over closing his eyes.