26.

26.

Amir.

Tuesday

After this weekend's shit show I was beyond stressed. Seeming to be the norm lately, I didn't know if I was going or coming. Yesterday I met with my lawyer, Danny, to check in about the story that Ace, and Tony had told me about Dominique previously being a federal witness. He told me that she didn't come up, in any of his records so he didn't know if that was entirely true. I told him that I knew that my sources were more than accurate, and he needed to get his shit straight. He agreed to have, a new plan for us within the next few days, so we could hold off on the wedding. Which he had scheduled for Friday, at the Justice of the Peace.

Yesterday, Money and I got into a blowout argument over Dominique. He kept stressing that ever since I got with her, shit wasn't right. He was ready to take her out the night of the proposal, but Ace and Tony told us, they might have a plan so we had to hold out.

I had just got done playing ball at the gym, I needed some kind of way to let this energy out, before I came in the house fucking with Dom. This would be the first time that I had seen her since, Saturday night. I knew yesterday with the way I felt, if I breathed the same air as her she would have been dead. Today, I actually needed to talk to her to get answers.

I made it home, immediately going into my bedroom. I decided to jump in the shower quickly, to wash off the sweat I accrued. After about 15 minutes I got out, and put on a pair of basketball shorts, and a black shirt. I stepped out of my room, and finally made my way to Dom's room. I wasn't ready for this conversation mentally. There were a few secrets that we shared, that didn't need to come out. Me not knowing her as well To as I thought I did is really fucking with me.

I opened her door, not bothering to knock. "Yo, we need to talk." I said plainly. Dominique, sat up from her place on the bed, "what's up?" she said with an attitude. "Cut that shit out. I need you to tell me what really went down, when you were in Miami." I noticed her eyes widen slightly. "Why?" she asked nervously. "Because I know you fucking lied to me!" I screamed out already through with her shenanigans.

Although Dominique, and I have only been together about 2 years seriously, I met her four years ago. During one of my trips to Miami, I met Dominique at the strip club she was dancing in. From then we started fucking around with each other, on the low. She knew I had a girl, and I wasn't concerned about whatever situation she had going on. I would fly back, and forth to see her. I was still fucking with her when Lauren, and I broke up. A few months later I had went down there after she told me she wanted to see me. She gave me a sob ass story about how, she was tired of living the life that she was. She didn't want to be a dancer anymore, but the guy who owned the club wouldn't let her leave.

At the time, I agreed to help her, because I had been messing with her for 2 years at that point. I could say she was more than a random broad, and I had grew feelings for her. During that trip somehow she was snatched by a couple of niggas. She was able to call me, for help. With the help of some of my contacts down there, I was able to find her, and we killed the guys who took her. After that I brought her back to New York, and the rest is history.

"I didn't lie." She said jumping in response. "Then who the fuck is Heavy, Dom? I'm not with this shit anymore, I just need you to be honest for once in your life." I said defeatedly. I went to sit in a chair on the opposite side of the room. I saw her drop her head, and mumble something. "I can't hear you. Speak up." I said remaining calm. "I said, he's my ex." She said looking up at me. I could tell there were tears in her eyes. "And, how did he become your ex?" I asked her. "I left him for you." She responded, in a soft voice. "For me?" I asked furrowing my brows. She just nodded.