1.

The first couple of chapters will go slow to give you back ground information.

Picture of Amir to the side.

1.

Amir.

I was laying in the bed smoking a blunt while trying to unwind from the day. I looked intently at Dominique going to work. She was sucking my shit like she knew I liked it. "Aah I'm bout to cum." I said just before, she released me from her mouth and jacked me off until I released.

We finished our session, and jumped in the shower, where I showed her appreciation for all of her womanly talents. After another session and washing, we changed into some lounge clothes and relaxed on the couch.

Dominique and I have been together for 2 years strong. She has been with me for a few down moments, and I'm starting to think she's a ride or die type chick and I'm going to need to make it official and lock her up before she get any ideas about leaving.

I've been in the game since I was 14. Starting out as a carrier out on the little blocks, then to slanging. I started making money quickly so I got a block. Lets just say now I'm running 3 of the 5 borrows here in NY. Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan. I'm a Brooklyn nigga all day but I fucks with my Harlem niggas heavy too.

My phones started vibrating and I look and see it's my right hand, Money. "What's good nigga?" Money asked, as I answered. "Shit, chilling."  "We got a few moves to make, it's a thing going on down at Perfections tonight. Some business too, get ready I'll be there at 10." He told me, and I nodded. Business sounded good right now. Anything to do with making money sound good to me, if you not making money you ain't doing shit with your life.

"Yeah that's cool I'm bout to get ready now, I'll see you." I told Money, before hanging up. I got up, and told Dom that I had to go handle some shit. I went in my room and got dressed. I can't lie I'm a fly nigga. I'm tall 6'4, have a caramel complexion with deep brown eyes and a low fade with the waves spinning. I'm muscular, not like no NFL buff ass niggas but big enough to let you know I took care of myself.

I looked through my closet and picked a pair of dark blue Nudie Jeans and my brown Louis Vuitton damier print belt. I went and found my black short sleeve Comme Des Garcons Play shirt. I grabbed my Bred 11's and went to go put my clothes on. After I changed into my clothes and brushed my hair, I sprayed on some Chanel Blue cologne. A nigga got to smell good.

I went back out into the living room to see Dominique still laying on the couch. "Oh bae you look good. You sure you have to leave?" She asked looking at me with "that look". She got up and walked over to me and put her arms around my neck. I wrapped my hands around her waist and grabbed her ass with both my hands.

"Yeah, but I'll be home before 3. If you're still up I'll get with you." I said smacking her ass. Dominique bit her lip and nodded, and started walking up the stairs. My phone started ringing and I looked to see Money calling. "I'm outside you ready?" He asked, once I answered. "Yeah I'm on my way out." I told him.

I put on the security system and walked out the house, and hopped into Money's all black Audi. "Wassup bro?" "Chilling what's going on down at Perfections though?" I asked. "I hear it's bout to be wild out there. On top of that I finally got that nigga Tony to sit and talk with us expanding out to Texas." He said.

I sat back and thought about our entire operation. Money and I have been rocking out for the past 10 years we've grown to expand. You can find us banking from the tri-state area, DC, Atlanta, Miami, LA, and St. Louis. We've been trying to get in with this dude from Houston and get out there.

"True I'm trying to get down there for real. I went down there and got mad love last month." I remembered. I had gone down to Houston to meet with some possible partners. These niggas under Tony were cool as fuck and knew how to run their business. Pulling in more than $5 million a month. I know together we could easily kill the game.

We pulled up to Perfections and walked up to the door. I could tell it was packed. The line was basically wrapped down the block and it was still niggas pulling up. I nodded at the bouncer and walked in with Money behind me. Once we got into the club I could feel the heat hit me with the heat from all of these motherfuckers.

"Brook, where you been at babe?" I heard a familiar voice yell over the music. I looked over and saw this chick I was cool with, Skylar. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Whats up Sky, where you been I ain't seen you in like a year." I asked. "I've been cool, I moved to Houston with Lauren a year ago and I just came back to visit my people." "Oh, she here with you?" I asked looking at the people around us.

"Uh-" She was cut off as Money tapped my arm. "Yo bruh, come on we ready." "I'll see you around Sky." I turned back to her, before we walked off. My mind quickly changing to business. We walked over to the VIP section to a booth in the back and sat down with Tony and brother Ace.

As we were seated a waitress walked up to us and took our drink orders. Shortly we received our drinks. "How y'all liking the city?" I asked, as I took a sip of my drink. "New York always been the get away spot. We always get mad love." Tony said, and I nodded.

"Good. I know y'all showed love last month, and I wanted to extend the arm." I told them. "Word no doubt. But I talked to Jefe, and we're ready to move forward." Ace said. "Bet, so how we gotta make everything work?" I asked. We came down to what we wanted and when we were going to set up distribution.

"So Brooklyn, when can you come down to Houston, and get everything going?" Ace asked. I drank my Hennessy and thought about it. "I'll be down there next month to handle everything, how long you think this will take?" I questioned.

"Probably 3 months we'll all be going back and forth we cant forget to maintain shit you know." Ace replied, and I agreed. Ace is really the brains of their operation he runs shit so cool and he's a real ass dude and keeps it 100.

We're both the same age but he's been bout his shit. You'd think he was deep in the game from birth. Street smart and book smart you'd never think this dude had half the country locked up.

I got up from the table and was about to leave and I swear the Ghost of Christmas Past was fucking with me. I saw Lauren.

------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think!

Comment, Vote, Share