Thirty- The End

That evening, I was in my room, looking through my phone at old memories that I had recently retrieved in my head.

It was 1 a.m.

Everyone was far long asleep, and yet I was still replaying the incident at the living room from earlier today.

Ryan tapping profusely at the window and Reese smiling as he watched us freeze in fear. Ada was there to simply watch me. She wanted something from me.

Yet I didn't know what.

At one point, I felt that odd cold feeling against my back.

I turned around and saw the three familiar ghosts sitting next to one another on my window pane.

The window was fully open, and my curtains were blowing around like smoke.

"What do you want from me?" I snapped as I put my phone down.

They didn't speak for thirty seconds.

"Go." Ada finally said through gritted teeth. Ryan and Reese launched themselves onto me and everything went dark.

The next thing I knew, I was being dragged across leaves. I felt them stab against my back and skin.

I couldn't open my mouth no matter how hard I tried.

I opened my eyes and I saw that I was outside, in the woods, far behind my house.

I knew this area because Ada and I used to run out here and play together before she hated me.

"Stop!" I heard Ada shout.

The dragging stopped. Leaves settled beneath me and I struggled to breathe.

I felt the earth seep in through my shirt and I knew that there would be a nasty mud stain once I'd stand up.

If I'd stand up.

Ada yanked me to my feet and that's when I felt my mouth open to scream.

"Apparently, we don't exist!" She said sarcastically as she shoved me into Ryan's arms.

Ryan grabbed my shoulders and he pinned me to a tree.

"No! Please!" I cried as I squirmed. But ghosts were stronger than humans.

He let go and stepped away and made Reese watch me to make sure I wouldn't leave.

I looked around, trying to find an escape, but Reese smacked me so hard I saw stars. Not the ones on the sky, to be exact.

I fell onto a branch and I felt a zip of pain rush through my whole spine and back.

I cried out in pain. 

Ada yanked me up to my feet once more and she threw me against the tree like she did before.

I tasted blood.

Reese stood by my left side, Ryan on my right.

"What do you want...?" I whispered as I coughed and spit out blood.

"What we want is revenge honey! Don't pretend like we aren't real!" Ada said as she smiled evilly.

Reese chuckled under his breath and he glared at me once our eyes met.

Ada stepped toward me and she put her hand on my nose and mouth, making me suffocate quicker than I thought.

She grasped my throat and once I felt the end near, she let go of me and pushed me to the ground, making me land head first down a small hill.