Twelve- Rada

I caught up with Ada when she entered the house at three in the morning. I was making coffee because I didn't want to go to bed, in fear that Ryan would come and murder me.

I heard the front door open and I saw Ada walk into the kitchen, literally drop from fear.

"Fern! You're home!" She hissed.

"Yeah, how's your boyfriend Reese?" I shot.

Ada's eyes widened.

"Who told you about that!?" She asked.

"You just did." I smiled sluggishly.

She sighed.

"Look, he moved on." She said after a long pause.

"Moved onto you." I added.

She shook her head and smiled.

"You really have no clue as to why he's really into me, right?" Ada asked me.

"No, I actually do not." I said, lowering my voice from the level it was at.

"At least I'm not some crazy chic who believes that a ghost loves her soooooo much, and that her boyfriend is soooooo mean because he wants his girlfriend to love him!" Ada said.

I scoffed.

"Say what you want to say, and believe what you want. But I'm gonna say you're wrong on that statement." I snapped.

She looked at me blankly.

"Oh and by the way, how does that used dick feel?" I asked her, and her face turned pale.

Haha. Score!
2- Fern.

I ditched my coffee and I spun onto my heels, sliding away to my room in my furry socks.

I crawled into bed and I turned on my phone.

There was a nonfiction from my best friend on Snapchat, so I opened up the app and I read her text.

I then proceeded to 'discover' and I clicked on Daily Mail.

It hit me hard once I read the first article.

Cabin cleaning staff found brutally murdered in attic after cleaning a lodge once contest winner guests left.

I felt chills run through my entire body.

Ryan. He's the killer. He fucking killed an innocent cleaning staff because they went into the attic. Oh shit, this is bad. Real bad.

I set off his demonic side. I am the reason he's so evil.

I didn't sleep at all that night.