Twenty Five- Reborn

I felt like I had just been slapped in the face and everything had flown back.

Reese.

Ryan.

Cabin.

Ada.

Caitlyn.

Everything.

I stared at the white sheets on the bed as I relived my life in those short moments.

Then a memory came back and I felt horror arise in me.

"Remember everything now?" My dad asked me as I looked up at him with fright in my eyes.

I nodded.

"What's wrong honey?" My mom asked as she saw the look of terror I was possessing.

"I..."

"What?" My mom asked me.

"I remember who...pushed me out the window." I said as a tear fell down my cheek.

My mom's eyes widened. She exchanged looks with my dad and then they stared at me.

"Well, who was it?" Mom asked.

"Reese? Ada?" My dad asked me.

I shook my head.

"Then who!?" My mom blurted as she shook from anticipation.

"It's Ryan."

My dad sighed and shook his head.

"Ryan is a ghost! He's not real! Get that into your pretty head!" He screamed as he stood up and paced around.

"No dad-"

"I know what's right and wrong. No ghost is ever going to harm you because they're not real!" He said as he shook his hands in the air as his voice boomed in the room.

"Mom, you believe me right?" I said as I turned to my mom.

My mom's face tightened and she shook her head.

"Sorry baby. You're dad's right. Maybe your memory isn't correct." She said.

My heard dropped.

I saw Ryan appear in the back of the room by the door to exit.

His eyes flared up into two big black holes and he held his finger up to his mouth.

He turned his head and waved as if to tell someone to come into the room.

I was mortified to see Reese walk over to Ryan's side. His black beady eyes met mine and then he smiled, revealing a row of sharp and needle like teeth.

My mom furrowed her brow and turned around.

She couldn't see the ghosts. Only I could.

Then she looked back to me.

"Are you feeling okay?" My mom asked.

I ignored her as I looked at the two ghosts of the boys I fell in love with.

The looks on their faces made me want to heave.

They were gonna hurt me. And they were gonna enjoy it.