back rubs

Be jake===>

Your body was was numb from saving the blonde human. You try to pull yourself into the water that had retreated off the shore but you didn't make that much progress since your arms were basically noodles. " hey where do you think you're going?" The blonde grabbed your waist and pulls you back as you squeak. "DON'T Touch me human!" You tried to move around, but it hurt, so you stayed limp as he pulled you back onto his lap. " i'm not done thanking you for saving me and my bro...you know. if he is even still alive and not out at sea..." He smiled a bit, but you saw fear and sadness in his eyes. "oh...and by the way, are you in any pain?" he asked . You pause " yes". He looks confused "why?" . You glared at him for being so stupid . " you know swimming the opposite way of very strong currents and pushing a human boat through them kinda takes a toll on my body". He looked shocked " well i'm sorry... here i'll help". He said laying you on your stomach. He sat on the back of your tail as you jolt. " wh-wh-what are you doing?" you asked scared he was gonna kill you from behind or something. You felt his hands press down on your back. You jolt and wiggled best you could and you soon stop when you realize it actually felt pretty fucking good. You let him do whatever he was doing as you relaxed and let out small quiet moans of pleasure. The tall blonde worked on your back making it crack some . he slowly goes down to your tail and rubs it best he could.

Be dirk ===>

You felt like you should repay him for saving you and your brothers lives. Even if you don't know where dave, is you still feel that way. The merman was in pain . Its that pain you get from working out but all over his body. You laid him down and sat on his ass ...well where his ass would be if he were human. You started to rub his back. He squirmed around, but soon stops. His skin was extremely soft and smooth. You hear his groans of pleasure as you slowly go to his tail . His scales were extremely beautiful, bight green in fact. Jake's ear fins move back and forth and you hear a low purring noise. A smile come across your face and you soon finish with him. " there" you get off of him . The cute merman puts his head on the sand his eyes closed and purring . He looked fucking adorable. A small blush ran across your face. " um are you okay?" you asked as he stopped . " ya....just kinda dry and i don't like it ". He said. You nod and pick him up, putting him in the water. He rolls out of your arms and sinks into the water and comes back up looking fully energized. " so...what's your name?". You asked him. " jake " . You smile " well jake, i'm dirk ". You had your brothers sunglasses on your eyes to hide their orange color. " ......so you're not gonna kill me or sell me on the market and make me live is a glass box for eternity? ". Jake asked you shook your head no " and an eternity ? That a little crazy". You said with a small smile. He paused ".....actually ....no....see...i feel like i can trust you so i'm telling you ..... me and my cousin well....most mer - people have dark color tails. There were gods with colorful tails but they all died and well.... There were a red tailed god and orange one and blue and green a pink and purple....legion goes they will be reborn and find one another and watch over the mer people for eternity .". He said putting his head under the water . "....wow thats rough .....so ? Why do you have green tail". You asked him "....cuz i'm the bloody reincarnation of the green one.... I found out when i was 16....... Then i met my cousin...who had the blue. ...i knew we would have a troubled time in the city....so we left. He doesn't know..." He sighs under water . You pat his head "where is your cousin? ". You asked . He looks up at you before heaving a sigh "good question..."